So you’re in the market for an herbal vaporizer. You’re already off to a great start by doing some research on various companies and devices. Get more information regarding the benefits of a vaporizer here. After all, there are loads of different models available. How the heck are you supposed to choose the right one?
First and foremost, you need to determine your budget. Herbal vaporizers come in price ranges from pocketbook-friendly, up to full-on luxury. It’s pretty easy to get sucked into a model outside of what you’re willing to spend. Instead of being kind of happy you purchased an herbal vape (but mostly disappointed because you couldn’t get the kind you wanted), be ecstatic because you’re stoked about the price and model.
Don’t be overwhelmed by the seemingly endless selection of herbal vaporizers. Browse my list of the best herbal vaporizers for any budget. You’re sure to find the perfect one…and may snag some free shipping along the way.
1. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $25: G Slim Vaporizer – Ground Material
There are a lot of people out there who will tell you that purchasing a cheap herbal vaporizer just isn’t worth it. These types of humans either haven’t experienced a good vape that doesn’t cost a lot, or they’re so far up their own butts with their luxury set-up, they couldn’t tell the difference between a $50 and $150 model. Don’t listen to them. If your budget for an herbal vaporizer is $25-and-under, I’ve got the best thing for you: The G Slim Vaporizer for Ground Material.
Not only can you puff on some dry herb with this baby, you can also connect a 510 thread oil cartridge. Thanks to its super discreet looks, you won’t draw attention to yourself when you puff in public. And, if you like to toke on some dabs, in addition to some flower, you can grab the G Slim Quartz Tank to make your set-up a two-in-one. This baby is so tiny, it can slide right into your pocket or small handbag. For under $25, you won’t find a better herbal vaporizer.
Price: $19.99 (20 percent off MSRP)
Buy the G Slim Vaporizer – Ground Material here at Vapor4Life and enter promo code Heavy for 10 percent off your order, plus free shipping.
- Amazing price for what you receive
- Can add a quartz tank, to make it a dab pen, as well
- Very discreet, so you won’t call attention to yourself
- Has 510 threading, so you can attach any oil cartridges
- It’s $25 – it won’t last forever
2. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $50: Black Leaf – Liquid Freezer Vaporizing Glass Handpipe
Most herbal vaporizers undergo convection or conduction heating. They’re both ways to heat something up without a physical flame–which is called combustion. This herbal vaporizers stands out, in that it allows you to choose between combustion and conduction heating. Vapes are well-known for their healthier impact on your lungs, and this baby is no exception.
The Black Leaf – Liquid Freezer Vaporizing Glass Handpipe never exposes you to the toxic byproducts, produced by combustion heating–unless you choose to heat via combustion. Stick this bad boy in the freezer, to create the smoothest of hits. And, you can change the liquid in the pipe, to something crazy like vodka–or keep it the usual water. Like all herbal vaporizers, this baby allows you to stretch your green. So if you’re looking for an herbal vaporizer in the $50 range, you’ve found it with the Liquid Freezer Vaporizing Glass Handpipe.
- Works similarly to a regular pipe – but it’s much cleaner for your lungs
- Fantastic for people just getting into vapes, or lightweight stoners
- Phenomenal price for what you receive
- Stretches your stash of bud longer than other smoking methods
- Not great for sharing – takes a while to refill
3. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $75: AtmosRx Jr Vaporizer
As you go up the herbal vaporizer scale, designs become more sleek and compact (although that’s not a hard and fast rule). While looks don’t matter so much in the comfort of your home, being out in public calls for a device that won’t draw attention. That’s why the AtmosRx Jr Vaporizer is perfect in the under-$75 range.
This baby is so sleek and compact, even people with nosy eagle eyes won’t be able to pinpoint anything “nefarious”. Constructed with highly durable materials, you don’t have to worry about dropping it. A small battery and heating chamber make for extremely efficient hits. It’s available in four colors, so you can match it to your personality. The AtmosRx Jr is definitely an herbal vaporizer worth consideration.
- Extremely compact and sleek – won’t draw attention
- Small battery and heating chamber, so it heats up quickly and efficiently
- Choose from four different colors
- Battery only has 30-day warranty
4. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $100: G Pen Pro Vape Pen
The G Pen company got a lot of bad rep when they first dropped on the market. With large stoner celebrities like Snoop pushing the product, it received loads press coverage. Unfortunately, their first models were garbage…and the brand suffered. But, they went back to the drawing board and have significantly improved functionality in every single one of their units.
The G Pen Pro Vape Pen is the absolute best herbal vaporizer under $100. It has a lot of cool features, like pass-through charging–which means you can vape while it’s connected to a power source. Once you turn it on, it’s ready in under 30-seconds, thanks to a well-constructed ceramic oven. All you need to add in are a few greens, and you’ve got yourself a kick booty herbal vaporizer.
Buy the G Pen Pro Vape Pen here at Vapor4Life and enter promo code Heavy for 10 percent off your order, plus free shipping.
- Heats up very quickly (under 30-seconds)
- Can vape while the unit is charging
- Efficient use of your greens
- Only has three temperature settings
5. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $150: G Pen Elite Vaporizer
Just like its two younger brothers, the G Pen Elite Vaporizer is pretty freakin’ awesome. By far, this bad boy has the sleekest, most discreet look out of herbal vaporizers in the same price range. Whether you plan to use it at-home, or on-the-go, you’re totally covered.
Each hit provides you with a super clean, green-y taste. Thanks to an all-ceramic heating chamber (which is why each puff tastes so delicious), it evenly heats all material in the chamber. This creates an extraordinarily efficient heating system. And on top of that, it heats up in under 30-seconds–something few other herbal vaporizers can boast about. For under $150, the G Pen Elite is an awesome herbal vaporizer.
Price: $149.99 (12 percent off MSRP)
Buy the G Pen Elite Vaporizer here at Vapor4Life and enter promo code Heavy for 10 percent off your order, plus free shipping.
- Contains all-ceramic heating chamber for evenly distributed vaping
- Produces big, clean hits
- Gets you ripped on little dry herb
- Heats up in under 30-seconds
- Has a bad reputation from earlier models
6. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $200: Arizer Solo Vaporizer
Just like herbal vaporizers come in many different prices, their shape and sizes drastically differ, as well. While they all ultimately do the same thing (allow you to vape dry herb), they way the go about it varies dramatically. The Arizer Solo Vaporizers stands out in its class of herbal vaporizers under $200.
Once it’s been charged up, it maintains a three-hour battery life. If you flip it off in-between puffs, this baby could last a few days. While it does have a slightly-longer warm-up period–up to 2.5 minutes–it’s well worth the wait. Choose from seven different temperature settings to tailor your vaping experience to you. The battery comes with a one-year warranty, and the electronic components come with a two-year warranty. Seriously consider the Arizer Solo Vaporizer–your lungs and pocketbook will be happy you did.
- If well maintained, it can last for years
- Comes with warranty for both batteries and electronic parts
- Battery lasts about 3-hours on a full-charge
- Compatible with multiple mouthpieces (you’ll receive two)
- Has a slightly longer heating time
7. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $300: PAX 3 Vaporizer
If you know anything about herbal vaporizers, then you’ve probably heard of the Pax. It’s easily one of the biggest names in the game–and for good reason. The Pax was originally released, followed by the Pax 2, and Pax 3. Each iteration sees great improvements to your 420-intake game.
The Pax 3 is by-far the best herbal vaporizer under $300. While it’s built specifically for dry herb, it can also house concentrates, when you insert the provided concentrate piece. Choose from three brilliant colors: Rose gold, silver, and black. You’ll also receive a 3500 mAh replacement battery, charging doc, three Pax screens, a cable, a cleaning kit, and a flat and raised mouthpiece. Bonus: There’s a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty. The Pax 3 is the herbal vaporizer you need. (Check out my in-depth review of the Pax 3 here).
Buy the PAX 3 Vaporizer Kit here at Vapor4Life and enter promo code Heavy for 10 percent off your order, plus free shipping.
Pax recently re-did the way in which they sell the Pax 3. Instead of requiring someone to purchase the whole set-up (and all of the accessories that come with it), you can now purchase just the Pax 3 unit. So, if you don’t need anything other than the device itself, snag it below.
- Allows you to smoke both dry herb and concentrates
- Comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Receive many accessories, including screens, mouthpieces, and a back-up battery
- Heats up exceedingly quickly (22 seconds!)
- Scratches easily (purchase a case, to fix that)
8. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $350: Firefly 2 Vaporizer
Just like the Pax series, Firefly vapes are pretty well-known in the world of herbal vaporizers. Because they’re compatible with both dry herb and concentrates (there’s an insert provided), you don’t have to pigeon-hole yourself into a single form of cannabis.
With one of the fastest charging times in comparable herbal vaporizers, it’s ready-to-go in 45-minutes. Even better, though, is you receive two replacement batteries, so you never have to stop vaping–as long as you keep the back-ups charged. It efficiently vaporizes herbs in an impressive three-seconds. Choose from five vibrant colors. If you’re looking for herbal vaporizers in the under-$350 range, then you definitely need the Firefly 2.
Price: $319.99 (3 percent off MSRP)
Buy the Firefly 2 Vaporizer here at Vapor4Life and enter promo code Heavy for 10 percent off your order, plus free shipping.
- Allows you to vape concentrates and dry herb
- Charges in 45-minutes – plus has two back-up batteries
- Vaporizes very efficiently – around 3-seconds
- Easily integrates with an app on your phone
- There’s a learning curve when you first purchase it
9. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $375: Volcano Vaporizer Kit
If you know anything about vaping, then you’ve heard of the Volcano Vaporizer Kit. This bad boy is the King of herbal vaporizers. It packs a powerful green punch with each puff. As a desktop herbal vaporizer, all you need is a sturdy table, and some friends….or just yourself.
Volcanos actually come in two models: Classic and digital. A classic Volcano has a manual dial you must turn, in order to set the temperature. The digital model has a screen, and you hit a few buttons, to get it to the right level of heating. Choose between easy and solid valves, as well. Easy valves come with pre-formed bags to hold the vapor, while solid valves allow you to customize the size of the bag. For under $375, the Volcano Vaporizer is the herbal vaporizer.
Get the down low on other Volcano Vaporizer products here.
Price: $369.99 (3 percent off MSRP)
Buy the Volcano Vaporizer Kit here at Vapor4Life and enter promo code Heavy for 10 percent off your order, plus free shipping.
- Extremely efficient way to vaporize cannabis
- Choose how you want to vape – two different models, with two valve-types
- Fantastic for sharing, or puffing on your own
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- Not portable
10. Best Herbal Vaporizer Under $400: Storz & Bickel Mighty Vaporizer
Since you’re now familiar with the Volcano Vaporizer, it’s important to know who manufactures it: Storz & Bickel. And remember how I said the Volcano isn’t portable? Well, this is the answer to your herbal vaporizer portability prayers. It’s called the Mighty Vaporizer–and it’s quite fitting.
This bad boy gives you ultimate control over the temperature at which you’d like to vape. As a full-convection hot air vape, you’ll only be intaking the smoothest, greenest, most efficient hits. It’s powered buy a dual-Lithium Ion battery, and has an automatic switch off. Comfortable in your hands, comfortable on your throat. What else could you want in an herbal vaporizer?
- Compatible with both concentrates and dry herb
- Full-convection vape – provides amazingly smooth hits
- Allows for full-control over temperature
- Insanely efficient use of bud
- May be larger than expecting
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers. Follow all local laws in your area.
Discuss on Facebook