Want smoother bong hits? You may need a honeycomb bong.
These percolator bongs divide your smoke into tiny bubbles, filtering your hits. Read on to discover the best honeycomb bongs online.
||Price: $119.99 Shop now at Smoke Cartel||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $180.00 Shop now at Smoke Cartel||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $199.00 Shop now at Grasscity||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $64.99 Shop now at grasscity.com||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $148.00 Shop now at Grasscity||Shop now Read our review|
1. Best Option Made in USA: Grav Labs Honeycomb Percolator BongPrice: $119.99Pros:
- Made in Austin, TX by Grav Labs, which provides excellent customer support (and free shipping in the US!)
- Easy to clean
- 12 inches tall
- Cannot be shipped outside the US
- No splashguard
- Fragile, according to customers (but excellent customer service provided!)
This Grav Labs Honeycomb Bong stands out because customers report that they no longer find themselves coughing — even after massive hits.
This straight-tube bong doesn’t have a ton of extra features, which makes it very easy to clean. (Which you might want to do more often than with tinted-glass or silicone bongs. Transparent bongs like this are beautiful, but only if you keep them clean.)
Standing one foot tall, this bong is a perfect height for passing around with friends.
It’s made by Grav Labs, an Austin-based company beloved by stoners and glass connoisseurs. The price includes free shipping, but unfortunately, this honeycomb bong can’t be shipped outside of the US.
Note: This does not appear to have an ice catcher. If you need ice cubes in your bong to further cool your smoke, check out our guide to the best ice bongs!
2. Best With Showerhead Perc Plus Honeycomb: Sesh Supply “Poseidon” Large Dual Chamber BongPrice: $180.00Pros:
- Two separate chambers for added filtration
- Smoke bubbles through showerhead perc, then honeycomb perc, creating tons of bubbles
- 17 inches tall
- At 17 inches tall, it could be easy to knock over (if you're clumsy)
- Could be difficult to clean
- 18 mm female joint may make it slightly harder to replace the included bowl (compared to 14.5 mm joints)
This Sesh Supply “Poseidon” Dual Chamber Bong stands out because it includes an inverted showerhead percolator, as well as a honeycomb perc.
Get ready for ultra-filtered hits, thanks to the two chambers the smoke must travel through. (One reviewer said this dual-perc system creates bubbles “like an alka-seltzer.”)
At 17 inches tall, this bong is not designed for travel — but it will look great on your table or countertop. (Just don’t knock it over! If you’re extra clumsy, you may want to go with a beaker bong, which has a more stable base.)
This bong features a splash guard and ice notches.
It includes a matching glass bowl to fit the 18 mm joint. (Note: 18 mm joints are slightly less common, in the bong world, than 14.5 mm joints. So if you break the included bowl, make sure you look for an 18 mm bowl to replace it.)
Ready to take the plunge with the Poseidon? You’ll get free shipping if you’re in the U.S.!
3. Best Ice Bong With Three Honeycomb Percs: Tsunami Ice Bong with Triple HoneyComb HeartPrice: $199.00Pros:
- Three honeycomb percolators maximize filtration
- Includes a splash guard to make sure no bong water gets in your mouth
- 16-inch height is ideal for passing with friends
- Glassblowing technique for textured glass (for aesthetics and grip)
- Designed to accomodate ice cubes
- Quality thick borosilicate glass
- Straight tube design isn't designed for use while reclining
- Somewhat expensive
- Not designed for use with concentrates
This Tsunami Triple Honeycomb Bong stands out because it sends your smoke through three separate honeycomb percs — and then cools it down even more, thanks to the ice chamber.
This 16-inch bong includes three stacked honeycomb discs. Each one disperses the smoke into tiny bubbles, maximizing the surface area of your hit that gets filtered and cooled by the water. This model also features a splash guard, and ice notches.
Tsunami Glass is headquartered in Michigan, and they provide great customer service. At 16 inches tall, this bong manages to incorporate all these features — three honeycomb percolator discs, a splash guard, and plenty of room for ice — without being unwieldy.
Tsunami Glass pieces are known for craftsmanship and original designs. This bong lives up to the hype. And at checkout, you can choose the color for the accents on the rim and foot.
4. Best With Triple Percs: Black Leaf Triple Honeycomb BongPrice: $64.99Pros:
- Three honeycomb percolators for triple percolation power
- 10 inches tall (compact size can be great for passing around, traveling, etc.)
- Customers report enjoying super smooth hits
- Blue glass handle on bowl keeps fingers safe from heat
- Can be hard to clean
- Not as tall as some bongs
- Not for anyone with a phobia about bees (The honeycomb bee bong logo features a bee, looking angry)
This Black Leaf bong stands out because it has three honeycomb percolators. When your smoke passes through three of these honeycomb disc percs, you know you’re getting the smoothest hit possible.
But this advanced design may make this bong more difficult to clean.
Otherwise, the design is practically foolproof. (Or stoner-proof.) It’s “stemless,” meaning there’s no flimsy downstem for you to break. The bowl piece has a blue glass handle, which not only makes it easy to lift without burning your fingers, but also prevents the bowl from rolling off the table if you put it down.
5. Best for Ultra-Chilled Hits: Glasscity Triple HoneyComb Perc Bong with Glycerin CoilPrice: $148.00Pros:
- Three honeycomb percolators provide filtration
- Glycerin coil cools smoke without ice (no melted mess if left unattended)
- Disassembles for easy cleaning/transport
- Must use included plastic clip to keep glass pieces together
- Not meant for use with concentrates
- Must remember to put glycerin coil in freezer in advance
This Glasscity Straight Tube Bong stands out because it includes a glycerin coil.
Do you ever forget about the melting ice cubes in your bong, and end up with a gross puddle on your table — or worse, on your carpet? Classic stoner problem. Enter glycerin coils. These are a relatively recent innovation in bong science. You put the glycerin coil (which, in this case, has an integrated glass mouthpiece) in your fridge, about an hour before you plan on enjoying your super-chilled bong hits.
This does require some foresight, so if you only enjoy spontaneous bong sessions, this may not be for you. But if you cool your glycerin coil, the non-toxic, temperature-safe coil will stay cold for a couple hours — and you won’t have to deal with replacing any ice cubes.
The only downside to glycerin coils is that they’re not intended for use with concentrates. (They cool the vapor too quickly, causing matter to precipitate out of your hit, gunking up the coil and removing flavors and cannabinoids from your hit.)
This bong can be easily disassembled into two separate pieces, making it easier to transport and clean. It comes with a plastic keck clip to keep the pieces together.
Disclaimer: Heavy Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs and may receive a commission if you purchase a product via a link on this page.