A New Boston, Texas, man and Army veteran Nathaniel Richardson is being questioned by the FBI for possibly possessing the deadly poison ricin. Richardson was questioned after his wife, actress Shannon Guess Richardson, placed a phone call to authorities after finding a suspicious Tupperware container in their fridge and Internet searches related to ricin making.
Here’s their home address in new Boston, which is about 25 miles west of Texarkana:
Here’s what you should know.
1. He Has Not Yet Been Arrested But is Considered a Person of Interest in Ricin Letters Sent to Obama and Mayor Bloomberg
CBS News reports that Richardson is considered a “person of interest” in the Bloomberg and Obama letters but has not been arrested. Other reports have said
The letters were postmarked from Shreveport, Louisiana, which is about 100 miles, or an hour-and-a-half drive, from New Boston.
2. He is Reportedly a Defense Deportment Employee at the Red River Army Depot
He reportedly works at the Red River Army Depot, a maintenance support facility, where he does mechanical work on military vehicles such as humvees, his neighbors told the Daily Mail.
3. His Wife Says She Found Internet Searches Related to Obama and Bloomberg
In addition to internet search histories concerning ricin making, his wife says she also found recent searches related to President Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, according to the Daily Mail.
4. His Wife, Shannon Guess, is an Actress and Has Been on The Walking Dead and The Vampire Diaries
According to Guess’ Wikipedia page, she is a mother of five and has had roles in The Vampire Diaries, Franklin and Bash and The Walking Dead.
5. His Wife Once Donated Bone Marrow to a Nine-Year-Old Girl She Didn’t Know
Watch the local news story of Guess’ bone marrow donation below:
In 2011, a local Augusta, Georgia news affiliate reported that Guess had donated her bone marrow to nine-year-old girl in Connecticut. She said she decided to donate because in 2010 someone had donated a kidney to her two-year-old son suffering from renal failure.
Discuss on Facebook