Two people are dead and four others reported injured when an employee went on a stabbing rampage through Loblaw’s warehouse in west-Edmonton, Canada, reports The Edmonton Journal.
This is a breaking story so please stay tuned for updates.
Here’s what we know so far:
1. One worker, Aaron Ngentafam, at the warehouse said he saw a co-worker armed with two knives and a military jacket.
2. The warehouse supervisor was among those stabbed.
3. The perp is reported to have been in his mid-30s and had no friends.
4. At least ten cop cars could be seen surrounding the warehouse.
5. Edmonton police have yet to officially comment on the stabbing.
Discuss on Facebook