The investigation into the shooting is continuing. What started as an argument between bikers turned deadly as shooting broke out. Police were already in the area after learning of the potential for violence during the biker meeting and responded within seconds. Officers also opened fire, and according to CNN, at least four of the victims were killed by police.
According to KWTX, the names of the victims, along with the causes of their deaths, are:
- Jesus Delgado Rodriguez – 65 – Gunshot wounds to the head and trunk.
- Jacob Lee Rhyne – 39 – Gunshot wounds to the neck.
- Richard Vincent Kirschner, Jr. – 47 – Unspecified gunshot wounds.
- Richard Matthew Jordan, III – 31 – Gunshot wounds to the head.
- Wayne Lee Campbell – 43 – Gunshot wounds to the head and trunk.
- Daniel Raymond Boyett – 44 – Gunshot wounds to the head.
- Matthew Mark Smith – 27 – Gunshot wounds to the trunk.
- Manuel Issac Rodriguez – 40 – Unspecified gunshot wounds.
- Charles Wayne Russell – 46- Gunshot wounds to the chest.