Where can I send my letter to Santa? What is his address at the North Pole?
Generally, kids ask their parents to give Santa their letter to him or they place their letter under their Christmas tree for him. But, there actually is an address to use for sending your letters to Santa Claus.
325 S. Santa Claus Lane
North Pole, Alaska 99705
Now that you know how to mail your letter to Santa, here’s how you can get a letter in return. USPS provides the following steps:
– Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
– Write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
– Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
– Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
– Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
– Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Letters must be received by the Postmark of Anchorage, AK by December 15, 2015.
Another way to receive a letter from Santa is to click here. The “donation” is for $8.00 or $12.00 and proceeds go to The National Children’s Cancer Society. All orders must be received by December 16, 2015.
Or, you can get an emailed letter from Santa for $7.95 from Santa Claus House.