Nancy Reagan’s funeral at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library will take place today at 2 p.m. Eastern/11 a.m. Pacific. The funeral is closed to the public, but you can watch the broadcast live on television or online. Nancy Reagan is survived by her two children, Ron Reagan Jr. and Patti Davis.
The funeral service is at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and the entire ceremony was planned by Nancy herself. There are a few options if you’re wanting to watch the funeral on TV. Here’s a rundown. (If you want to watch the funeral live online, you can watch it right here.)
Many stations will likely broadcast Nancy’s funeral, but you can watch it live starting at 2 p.m. Eastern/11:00 a.m. Pacific on C-SPAN 1. Although the funeral itself doesn’t start until 2 p.m., C-SPAN will have live coverage beginning at 12 p.m. Eastern.
Other networks are also providing live coverage, TV Newser reported. Here’s where you can watch:
- ABC – Starting at 2 p.m. Eastern, George Stephanopoulous will lead coverage from New York, joined by Barbara Walters, Cokie Roberts, and Mark Upedgrove, presidential historian. Matt Gutman will report live from the Library. ABC News Radio will also cover the funeral.
- NBC – Starting at 2 p.m. Eastern, Lester Holt will lead live coverage from the Library. Michael Beschloss, presidential historian will also be present. Before the funeral, Natalie Morales will provide a live preview coverage on the Today show. Lester Holt will then anchor Nightly News after the funeral, from Simi Valley.
- MSNBC: Starting at 1 p.m. Eastern, Brian Williams will anchor coverage, with Chris Matthews and Mitchell, along with other guests.
- Fox News: At 2 p.m. Eastern, Shepard Smith will anchor coverage from outside the Library. This will be a two-hour special called “Remembering Nancy Reagan.” At 9 p.m., Megyn Kelly will devote Kelly Fille to Nancy Reagan’s life.
- CNN: CNN will have coverage of the funeral from 1:30 to 4 p.m. Eastern.
- CBS: Look for CBS coverage on CBSN, the network’s 24/7 streaming news service, and on regular CBS broadcasts.
Please see more stories about Nancy Reagan here:
Discuss on Facebook