Monica Franco Photos: Pictures of Rexburg Fire Victim

A small community in Idaho is in mourning after a 16-year-old girl tragically died in a house fire. According to her obituary, Monica Franco died after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning following a fire at her home in the town of Rexburg, Idaho. Her funeral will be held on November 1 at Mary Immaculate Catholic Church in St. Anthony. Franco's family will receive mourners at Flamm Funeral Home on October 29. A mass will also be held at the family home on October 31.

A Go Fund Me page has been set up to help Franco's family pay for funeral expenses. The tribute on the fundraising website reads, "The world lost a very sweet, beautiful, loving young woman today and left a family devastated beyond words. The Franco's had a house fire and they have lost their worldly possessions but worse, their youngest daughter Monica. At 16 she was the baby of the family. They have lost so much that can never be replaced.
All the money raised will go to funeral expenses and to help them in any way possible."

Here are the photos that help to celebrate the life of Monica Franco, a life that was ended far too soon:

No Comments

Discuss on Facebook