Hillary Clinton Tempe, Arizona Rally: The Photos You Need to See

Hillary Clinton campaigned in Tempe at Arizona State University on Wednesday. Clinton is the first Democratic presidential nominee with a chance of capturing the state in 20 years, although Trump currently has the edge. According to the RealClearPolitics average of statewide polling, GOP nominee Donald Trump holds a 3-point lead in Arizona.

As of Wednesday afternoon, FiveThirtyEight’s election forecast gives Trump a 66.7 percent chance and Clinton a 33.3 percent chance of carrying Arizona. Click through the gallery to see photos from Clinton's rally in Tempe. (Getty)