Bernie Sanders has been speaking at a lot of events since the presidential election, including at a tour promoting his new book, Our Revolution. HIs appearances have been drawing crowds and have been covered extensively by the media. But where is he speaking next?
Here’s what you need to know.
Sanders has speaking engagements for his book tour set up through December 2, according to the Macmillan publishing website. Unfortunately, all of the events currently listed are sold out. These are not book signings, but there are pre-signed books available for purchase. We’ll add more events to this article as they are available.
Here are his current scheduled book tour events, which are now sold out:
- November 22 – Manchester, Vermont – Northshire Bookstore at Burr & Burton Academy
- November 22 – Montpelier, Vermont – Bear Pond Books
- November 22 – Burlington, Vermont – Phoenix Books
- November 28 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Vroman’s at Alex Theatre
- November 30 – Seattle, Washington – University Bookstore at University Temple
- December 1- Portland, Oregon – Powell’s City of Books
- December 1 – Berkeley, California – DIESEL, a bookstore in Oakland, and Mrs. Dalloway’s Bookstore at First Presbyterian Church (Note: On Eventful, this is listed as happening on Dec. 2)
- December 2 – San Francisco, California – Book Passage at Dominican University of California
These events have been drawing big crowds. When he spoke at New York City’s Midtown Manhattan for the tour, some of his supporters spent the night on the street to make sure they got a seat, The Guardian reported.
Bernie supporters have been happy to get an opportunity to hear their favorite presidential candidate speak again.
Discuss on Facebook