With Alfred Angelo stores closing nationwide, many brides have found themselves or their bridesmaids left in the lurch. The bankruptcy attorney representing the stores has said they are doing their best to fulfill all the brides’ orders. But if you’re concerned or just don’t want to take any chances, you have other options. Some companies are offering special discounts for affected brides, and other brides who have already gotten married are offering their dresses for free.
Here are some places that you should check.
- Mori Lee is offering eight weeks rush cuts for bridesmaids dresses over the next four weeks.
- Jasmine Bridal is offering free rush on bridal and bridesmaids dresses, and half-priced super rush on non-lace bridesmaids dresses.
- Carrie’s Bridal in Atlanta is offering $100 off gowns.
- Preownedweddingdresses.com is another good place to look for the same style of dress that you had.
- There’s a group on Facebook for Alfred Angelo Disney gowns here.
- Reddit has wedding swap and wedding dress subreddits that might help.
- David’s Bridal has special offers for any brides or bridesmaids affected.
- Julia Allen Bridal (in Newtown) is offering to help affected brides.
There’s still a chance, depending on when your dress was ordered, that it could arrive in the mail. One happy customer got her dress today:
Others were able to find their dress by locating the seamstress who is working on it:
Employees, meanwhile, are taking to social media to share their perspective about what happened:
To learn how to get your money back or find out what happened to your dress, see Heavy’s story below:
Discuss on Facebook