Angelina Church Found: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Angelina Church missing

Facebook Angelina Church is missing

Angelina Church, a 14-year-old from Waxahachie, Texas, was missing and hadn’t been seen since January 27, 2020 until she was located on February 7, 2020. She was last seen at a Walmart about 30 minutes south of Dallas, Texas, and she hadn’t logged into her social media accounts since going missing. On February 7, 2020, she was found.  Here’s what we know so far.

1. She Has Been Found

Angelina Church has been found safe. Family friend Kristi Williams Fuller celebrated the news with a Facebook post on February 7, 2020.


She wrote: “UPDATE!!!!!!!!! UPDATE WE PRAISE YOU JESUS!! Angelina has been located by law enforcement & is safe. Her family is on route to pick her up! Her family is so grateful & overwhelmed by all of your prayers, love, & thoughtfulness! God promised he would bring her home & he is always faithful with his grace & mercy! The family needs some privacy for a few days to get through this process but will post more details & pics in a few day!!! Let’s all rejoice because God answered our prayers!!”

At this time, additional details are not available, but Angelina has been found and is safe.

2. She Had Left School with a Boy Who Said He Last Saw Her at Whataburger


Angelina is a freshman at Waxahachie High School. Her mom, Debbie Church, said that she had last heard from Angelina when she sent her mom a text during second period on Monday morning, January 27, 2020, NBC DFW reported.

Church reportedly left the school between second and third period, which would have been between 11:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. Monday that day. Her parents believe that a boy she met on Instagram picked her up.

That boy told local police that he last saw Angelina at Whataburger in Red Oak, Texas, NBC DFW reported.

Tequila (Tiki) Liu, a friend of the family, contacted Heavy and pointed us to an article written by Julie Fidler, another family friend. Angelina’s mom, Debbie, confirmed with Heavy that all the details in the story are accurate. According to the article, Debbie also spoke with her daughter that Monday on the phone and Angelina told her that she was hanging out with a friend in Waxahachie. Debbie Church said the boy is 20 and they spent the day at his grandmother’s home. His grandmother thought Angelina was 18, not 14, Debbie Church said. Additional details about the 20-year-old are not confirmed, and police have not released his identity.

Her mother asked Angelina where she was so she could pick her up, and Angelina said that her friend would bring her home or take her to school. After they got off the phone, her mother tried to track her Angelina’s cell phone, but the phone was turned off.

3. She Was Last Seen on Surveillance Video at Walmart in Red Oak, Texas after Midnight on Tuesday, January 28


Angelina was last seen on a surveillance video at the Walmart in Red Oak, Texas, across the street from Whataburger, around midnight early Tuesday morning, January 28. (A GoFundMe said she was last seen at 12:45 a.m. that Tuesday.) A confirmed friend of the family said in a discussion post that she was dropped off at Whataburger late Monday night and the surveillance footage was at the Walmart’s entrance. Here’s a map showing where Whataburger and Walmart are located in Red Oak, Texas.

Red Oak, Texas is near Dallas, Texas, just about 30 minutes south.

The surveillance video has not been released publicly. Tequila (Tiki) Liu, a friend of the family, pointed Heavy to a story written by Julie Fidler which mentions that surveillance confirms that Angelina went to Whataburger, but instead of going inside she walked to Walmart. Debbie Church confirmed with Heavy that the information in the story is accurate. Angelina was seen on surveillance walking into Walmart and spending about 20 to 30 minutes there. She had picked up a coat and makeup, but ended up putting the items down and leaving the store on foot.

Reports that Angelina ate at Whataburger with the boy are not accurate.

Debbie told NBC DFW: “It’s the most unexplainable feeling whenever you have no idea where they are. You can’t protect them. You can’t do anything to take care of them. You’re just so helpless, completely.”

Debbie told Julie Fidler that everything seemed fine with Angelina on the day she disappeared. She didn’t say anything off on the phone or in text, and she didn’t seem like anything was bothering her.


When she was last seen, Angelina was wearing a black-and-white hoodie that had red on the front, black jeans with rips, black framed-glasses, black Converse shoes, and a black backpack.  She’s 5’6″ and 165 pounds with an athletic build, WBAP reported. She has blue-green eyes and long curly blonde hair.

Police were concerned that she could be in serious danger, WPSD reported, but she has now been found safe.


Her dad shared a missing poster on Facebook and wrote: “Today has been one of the hardest days since our baby girl went missing! Her mother and I desperately want her safe return home to her family and all those that love and miss her!”

4. She Hadn’t Logged Into Any of Her Social Media Accounts & She Didn’t Have a Car

InstagramA recent photo shared by Angelina Church when she was at the State Fair of Texas.

Angelina had not logged into any social media accounts or her email accounts since she was last seen, according to a family’s GoFundMe page. She didn’t have a car, extra clothes, and her friends have not heard from her. Her parents took off from work to look for their daughter. Her mother then logged into some of her accounts, including her Instagram, to share information about the search for her daughter.

A confirmed friend of the family said in an online discussion that Angelina (who goes by Lina) had her phone with her at school when she texted her mother, but her phone “went dark” after that. The time she texted her mother was also the last time she logged into her social media accounts.

The GoFundMe notes: “We believe she may be in danger since she has not logging into any social media accounts, or emails since she has been missing, and she hasn’t made contact that we are aware of with and friends or extended family. She did not take extra clothes with her, or a jacket. She didn’t have any financial means and she had no car or communication device.”

Angelina has since been found safe.

5. A GoFundMe Raised Money To Help with the Search as the Community Reached Out to Help

Family friend Kristi Williams Fuller has organized a fundraiser to help with costs associated with searching for Angelina. So far, nearly $2,500 was raised on the GoFundMe, which is here.

Here are two more recent photos of Church that she shared on her Instagram account:



Another fundraiser is also on Facebook here.

If you have any information, please call 888-512-1052 where you can share anonymous tips. If you see her, please call 911 immediately.

A friend of the family, Tequila (Tiki) Liu, contacted Heavy and asked for anyone who lives in the area to watch their Ring or other camera footage for the day that Church went missing and the days since. People who live in the Waxahachie or Red Oak area are asked to check their doorbell videos or other home videos from 12 p.m. on January 27 until now to see if they see any sign of Church. If you see anything, please send your information to, private investigators who are helping with the case, and also let the police know what you found.

Angelina Church has now been found safe.

This is a developing story.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x