— NeatCheeks (@NeatCheeks) May 5, 2014
It’s Mother’s Day and you may be looking for meaningful quotes to write in your Mother’s Day cards. Or, you may be interested in just reading some wise words, having a chuckle, or getting in on some mom humor. Whatever the case, check out the Top 10 Best Mother’s Day Quotes for 2014.
3. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
– Tenneva Jordan
4. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
– Theodore Hesburgh
8. My mom and I have always been really close. She’s always been the friend that was always there. There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.
9. I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!
– Arianna Huffington
10. Don`t forget Mother`s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad`s Third Wife Day.
– Jay Leno
— Nilsa Karimi (@3CityGirlsNYC) March 12, 2013