Here are simple steps to getting the tastiest gravy from your turkey
1. When getting ready to cook your turkey, add a quart of chicken stock to the pan. (Should be a deep roasting pan.)
2. After your turkey is cooked, carefully remove turkey from the pan.
3. Pour what’s in the bottom of the pan into a clear bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Skim off the fat.
5. Put that liquid back in the original pan.
6. Add more chicken stock and store-bought gravy.
7. Boil for 5 minutes while scraping the bottom of the pan. Add your favorite herbs, like rosemary, thyme and sage, to taste.
Discuss on Facebook