Here’s the list of the top 5, funniest viral videos for the week of February 7, 2015.
1. Groundhog Bites Wisconsin Mayor’s Ear
Jonathan Freund, Mayor of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, got more than the weather report when resident groundhog Jimmy bit his ear during the Groundhog Day ceremony.
2. Michael Schiavello ‘My Anus Is Relaxed’ Compilation
Michael Schiavello was commenting on a Resurrection Fighting Alliance fight between Danny Mainus and Zac Chavez. He pronounced “Mainus” as “my anus.”
3. 2 Men Play ‘Mouse Trap Jenga’
4. Katy Perry ‘Shark Dancer’ Before the Super Bowl
This is one of Katy Perry’s infamous backup dancers warming-up in his shark costume before Super Bowl 2015. The dancer is right shark Scott Myrick not Bryan Gaw.
5. Randy Quaid Humps His Wife in a Rupert Murdoch Mask
Randy Quaid posted a video on YouTube of him calling out News Corp billionaire Rupert Murdoch and Warner Brothers Entertainment for “Police Media Corrupt.”