It’s National Lazy Day for 2015 and it’s a day to kick back. If you want to call out of work, just relax at the beach or stay in bed all day, what’s a better excuse? Read on below to check out our 10 best quotes on being lazy …
1. I’m lazy. But it’s the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn’t like walking or carrying things.
– Lech Walesa
2. Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds.
– Regina Brett
3. Laziness forces us to search for easy ways.
– Sunday Adelaja
4. I am lazy, but for some reason, I am so paranoid that I end up working hard.
– Seth Rogen
5. Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her.
– Shikamaru Nara
6. True laziness is the commitment to decrease work and increase efficiency; reduce burden and boost creativity; expand your knowledge and avoid complications; minimize effort and still get it done.
– Alan Rios
7. Much of my work has come from being lazy.
– John Backus
8. There is a great volcano sleeping in every laziness!
– Mehmet Murat ildan
9. Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
– Robert A. Heinlein
10. As I have gotten older, I’ve discovered the joys of being lazy.
– Julie Bowen
Discuss on Facebook