WATCH: Man Saves His Barbecue Ribs From Apartment Fire

Robert Wright lives next door to a Fresno, California apartment building that caught on fire. He saved his family from the flames while keeping an eye on his barbecue.

KMPH FOX 26 news reports:

Robert Wright approached a KMPH Fox 26 photographer after a fire inside an apartment on Cedar Ave. near Bullard Ave. A woman and her 6-year-old child were hospitalized with smoke inhalation. Mr. Wright told us he is a neighbor, and had to rescue his family while keeping an eye on the ribs he was barbecuing.

We’re glad nobody died and that Mr. Wright’s ribs turned out okay.

Watch more funny videos here.