It’s National American Beer Day for 2015 and there are over 2,100 breweries that make beer in the United States. The day falls on October 27th ever year, which is also known as National Navy Day. Use the hashtag #AmericanBeerDay to celebrate the day online, but if you’re relaxing at home or at the local bar, make sure you’re enjoying the taste of your favorite brew. Now check out the best quotes to have fun with US American Beer Day below.
1. Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.
– Jack Nicholson
2. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
– Arnold Schwarzenegger
3. You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
– Frank Zappa
4. There is no such thing as a bad beer. It’s that some taste better than others.
– Billy Carter
5. I’m gaining weight the right way: I’m drinking beer.
6. Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn’t it? What’s worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you’ve had some beer.
– Steven Hall
7. Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.
– Henry Lawson
8. I have respect for beer.
– Russell Crowe
9. Paintings are like a beer, only beer tastes good and it’s hard to stop drinking beer.
– Billy Carter
10. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.
– Kaiser Wilhelm
Discuss on Facebook