90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 4 premieres this Sunday, February 23 at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT on TLC. The highly anticipated new season promises even more drama than the last three seasons combined, and features the “most diverse collection of couples” yet, including the franchise’s first ever same-sex couple, according to TLC.
If you don’t have cable, you can watch new Before the 90 Days episodes live or on-demand on your computer, phone, Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV or other streaming device via one of the following cable-free, live-TV streaming subscription services:
Heavy may earn an affiliate commission if you sign up via a link on this page
TLC is one of 95-plus live TV channels included in the main FuboTV bundle, which comes with a free seven-day trial:
Once signed up for FuboTV, you can then watch a live stream of Before the 90 Days on your computer via the FuboTV website, or on your phone (Android and iPhone supported), tablet, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast or other supported device via the FuboTV app.
If you can’t watch live, FuboTV comes with 30 hours of Cloud DVR (with the ability to upgrade to 500 hours), as well as a “72-Hour Lookback” feature, which allows you to watch most shows and episodes up to three days after they air (and sometimes longer) even if you don’t record them.
TLC is included in Philo’s main 59-channel bundle, which is the cheapest among all streaming services if you plan on keeping it long-term. It also comes with a free seven-day trial:
Once signed up for Philo, and you can then watch Before the 90 Days live on your computer via the Philo website, or on your phone (iPhone supported), tablet, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV or or other supported device via the Philo app.
If you can’t watch live, Philo also allows you to DVR programs and watch them up to 30 days later. And even if you forget to DVR something, Philo also comes with a 72-hour rewind feature, which allows you to replay shows that have aired in the last three days.
Sling TV’s “Sling Blue” package comes with 47 channels, including TLC. It costs $20 for the first month and $30 per month after that:
Or, as part of a special deal that Sling is currently offering, you can get a free Amazon Fire TV Stick if you prepay for two months:
Once signed up for Sling TV, you can watch Before the 90 Days live on your computer via the Sling TV website, or on your phone (Android and iPhone supported), tablet, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, or other streaming device via the Sling TV app.
If you can’t watch live, Sling TV comes included with 10 hours of cloud DVR.
The New Season Features Seven New Couples & One Returning Pair – Darcey & Tom
New episodes of Before the 90 Days will air Sunday nights at 8 p.m. EST following the Season 4 premiere. The season features seven new couples and one returning, fan-favorite pair. The new couples include:
- Stephanie, 29 (Yonkers, NY) and Erika, 24 (Australia)
- Ed, 54 (San Diego, Calif.) and Rosemarie, 23 (Philippines)
- Geoffrey, 41 (Knoxville, Tenn.) and Varya, 30 (Russia)
- Avery, 32 (Seattle, Wash.) and Ash, 38 (Australia)
- Lisa, 52 (York, Pa.) and Usman “SojaBoy,” 30 (Nigeria)
- David, 60 (Las Vegas) and Lana, 27 (Ukraine)
- Yolanda, 51 (Las Vegas) and Williams, 41 (England)
- Darcey, 45 (Middletown, Conn.) and Tom, 39 (England)
The TLC description for the premiere episode, titled “Love Can’t Wait,” reads, “Ed, Avery, Geoffrey, Lisa, Stephanie, Yolanda, and David are on a mission to meet their overseas soulmates in person for the very first time. Nothing can stop them from seeing if their dreams of love can become a reality, and Darcey returns for some answers.”
For fans who can’t get enough of the 90 Day franchise, TLC recently announced that a new season of 90 Day Fiancé: What Now? will premiere on April 20, 2020. The new season will feature nine couples from previous seasons of 90 Day Fiancé, Before the 90 Days and The Other Way. You can check out each of the couples below:
- Laura Jallali and Aladin Jallali – The Other Way
- Corey Rathgeber and Evelin Villegas – The Other Way
- Loren Goldstone and Alexei Brovarnik – 90 Day Fiancé Season 3
- David Toborowsky and Annie Suwan – 90 Day Fiancé Season 5
- Steven Frend and Olga Koshimbetova – 90 Day Fiancé Season 6
- Robert Springs and Anny Springs – 90 Day Fiancé Season 7
- Rachel Bear and Jon Walters – 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 2
- Avery Mills and Omar Albakour – 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 3
- Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith – 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 3
- Rebecca Parrot and Zied Hakimi – 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 3.
- Jesse Meester (Darcey Silva’s ex) – 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days Season 1-2
Tune in Sunday nights at 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST to catch new episodes of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days on TLC. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out this author’s profile for all of your 90 Day Fiancé coverage and reality TV news!
Disclaimer: Heavy Inc. has affiliate relationships with various streaming content providers and may receive a commission if you sign up for a service via a link on this page.