Depending on your taste, the best Black Friday is either at Walmart or Best Buy. If you’re the latter type, I’m with you, here’s the the 10 Best BF2013 deals. If you want to see some more check out the full ad here.
1. iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi, $299
If you want to get in on the Apple action, this is a great buy, but if you’re looking for a new iPad, check out Target’s Black Friday Deals.
2. Samsung Galaxy S4, $Free
Amazing phone for zero dollars (with a two year contract).
3. Kindle Fire HD, $99.99
The last edition of Amazon.com’s Kindle will do you just fine for $100.
4. Smart Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Disc Play, $54.99
If you don’t need 3-d capability, this is the way to go.
5. Toshiba 16GB USB Flash Drive, $5.99
Sweet price for some quick memory.
6. Flex 8 Tablet, $79.99
It’s no iPad, but for $80ish this Android tablet will deliver a lot of bang for your bucks.
7. GoPro HD Hero3: Black Edition, $249.99
The most fun camera for action-oriented videography and a knock-out price.
8. Split x2 Intel Core i3 Processor, 13.3in Screen, $499.99
Powerful tablet for a reasonable price.
9. Smart 3-D Wi-Fi Blu-Ray Disc Player, $87.99
For high-definition movies in 3-D, this is bargain basement stuff.
10. Wi-Fi Security Camera with Night Vision, $59.99
Security at an affordable price.
Don’t Be This Lady
Woman Pepper Sprays Crowd to Get What She Wants: an Xbox 360
Discuss on Facebook