Christmas is right around the corner, so here’s some father-compatible gifts, no matter what type of dad you have. From tech gadgets, to gag gifts, to beer gear.
1. For the Dad That Likes to Make Stuff – $18.99
This recipe book for dad-creations is bound to please any father. As dads often say, “If they don’t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.”
2. For the Formal Dad, Who Likes Cool Cuff Links – $195
Compass cuff links? Now that is too cool for school.
3. For a Clean Dad, a Variety of Soaps and Shaving Products – $48
Let’s face it, with a name like “The Man Can,” this collection makes male cleanliness very manly and appealing.
4. For the Fishing Dad – $9.20
Dads love to drink while they fish, so what could be more appropriate than a fish that opens drinks? Perfect for the father fisherman.
5. For the Grilling Dad – $189.20
This simple grill makes things easy. Dads love to grill, and they love to do it simply.
6. For the Techie Dad With Lots of Cords – $5
This cord organizer will keep cords in order and looking good. A must for the technological father.
7. For the Cooking Dad – $18.49
This cutely named book has all the recipes for the simple-oriented chef.
8. For the Hunting Dad – $30
A hilarious gag gift that says, “Dad, this is the best kind of elk you can hunt.”
9. For the Farting Dad – $29.95 for a ten pack
A very funny gag gift, but one that might actually work, these fart deodorizers actually work.
10. For the Drinking Dad – $19.50
Whiskey stones make drinking whiskey classier than ever.
Discuss on Facebook