So you’ve just purchased an iPhone 6 for everyone in your office. While the iPhone 6 is a great business tool, it’s important to keep these new phones protected with a durable case. If your employees drop their phones, it can be expensive to repair or replace them. A case can prevent damage to company property. The best iPhone 6 cases for business offer both drop protection, as well as some additional features that make it easy for your employees to do their best work. Need to protect the company phone with a rugged case? Check out these business-friendly iPhone 6 cases that can protect your work phone. The cases below include waterproof cases, signal-boosting cases, battery cases, and much more. Read on to see which iPhone 6 cases are the best for business and corporate use.
Getting ready to upgrade to iPhone 7? Check out our guide to the best iPhone 7 cases, or browse our picks for the best new iPhone 7 accessories.
1. LifeProof Fre iPhone 6 Case
LifeProof is widely considered to be one of the best iPhone case brands out there. While these new cases are pretty expensive, these rugged cases will protect the phone far better than a cheap case. The LifeProof Fre is waterproof, snowproof, dirtproof, and shockproof. If you’re looking for a durable case that will prevent you from shelling out big bucks for cracked screens, this is a case worth investing in. The LifeProof Fre case is a particularly good choice for companies where the employees spend a lot of time outdoors, in wet conditions, or on the road. These cases will set you back a pretty penny, but it’s worth it to protect the phones themselves from needing costly repairs.
Buy it here.
- Offers opt-in warranty against device damage for $10
- Premium build quality
- LifeProof offers tons of additional accessories, such as a flotation device for water use (iPhone 6 compatible accessories coming soon)
- Feels more secure than the LifeProof Nuud (which isn’t out for the iPhone 6 yet anyway)
- Speaker output and call quality may be affected by case
- May make screen look dim
- Difficult to access ports
- Annoying if you lose audio adapter
- Expensive, particularly when you need to buy them for a whole company or division
Find more LifeProof Fre iPhone case reviews and product information here.
2. Reach79 iPhone 6 Case
If you need to make sure your employees can be reached by phone at any hour, in any location, this case may appeal to you. Reach79 makes iPhone 6 cases with a built-in antenna, which boosts the phone’s signal. People who use this case on their phone will see faster webpage load times, improved cell signal, and improved battery life (since the phone isn’t having to work as hard to find a strong signal.)
The benefits of the case will vary depending on your carrier, carrier band, and the device itself. That being said, Reach79 cases have been independently verified to improve a phone’s signal strength by an average of 1.6X, with peak performance of over 2X.
Reach79 is owned by the same parent company that makes the Pong cases for the iPhone 6. While the Pong case offers a balance of increased signal and decreased radiation going into your head, the Reach79 cases are all about boosting the signal. Either the Reach79 or Pong case will be helpful in terms of helping your employees get the best signal possible.
Buy it here.
- Button covers don’t make buttons overly stiff
- Slim design that’s easy to remove from a pocket
- Improved connectivity
- Military drop test rated
- Feels nice in your hand
- A bit expensive
- No port/dust covers for jacks
- Not waterproof
- Sides could have a bit more “gripability”
- Your experience may vary based on carrier
Find more Reach79 iPhone 6 case reviews and product information here.
3. Mophie Juice Pack Air
We’ve covered a lot of cool iPhone 6 battery cases over the past few months, including some new models that just debuted at CES 2015. But the brand that is arguably the best out there is Mophie, and iPhone 6 owners have waited many months for Mophie to release their Juice Pack case in a style that would fit the 6. Thankfully, Mophie’s Juice Pack Air iPhone 6 case is finally available for pre-order. If you manage a sales team that’s always on the go, a battery case can help to ensure that your employees never have a dead battery on their phone. The Juice Pack Air case will boast a 2750mAh battery, which more than doubles the iPhone 6’s battery life.
If you can’t wait to buy this iPhone 6 battery case, or want to see cheaper battery case options, check out our guide to the best iPhone 6 battery cases.
Buy it here.
- Nice big battery
- Pass-through charge & sync while connected to a computer
- Easy to turn off charging and save battery for when you need it most
- Holds charge longer than other battery cases
- Lots of accessories coming soon (including holsters and docks)
- Case is a bit heavy and bulky
- Limited color options
- Won’t ship until later in 2015
- Only has a one-year warranty
- Sides could be made more “grippable”
Find more Mophie iPhone 6 Juice Pack Air case reviews and product information here.
4. OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6 Case
Can’t afford LifeProof cases for the whole office? The Otterbox Defender case is rugged, yet a bit more affordable. It also has a nice slim profile, so employees won’t struggle to get the phone out of a pocket when it rings. While the Defender isn’t quite as rugged as the LifeProof Fre, the OtterBox Defender does offer some pretty serious drop protection. However, the Defender is not waterproof.
If you’re looking for a case that offers great protection, but for a fraction of what you’d pay for a more premium case, this is an option worth considering. Plus, it comes with a belt-clip holster for easy access on the go.
Price: $26.50 and up, depending on color selected (56 percent off)
Buy the Otterbox Defender iPhone 6 case here.
- Available in lots of colors
- Dual-layer case construction is rugged and practical
- Includes built-in screen protector
- Also includes belt clip
- Overwhelmingly positive user reviews
- Bulky case that belies the slender profile of the phone
- Screen protector doesn’t sit flush on screen, may cause issues with responsiveness
- Aux cables and headphone jack may not work easily with this case
- Light-colored cases prone to staining from makeup or clothing dyes
- Edge of screen placement may interfere with controls for some apps
Find more Otterbox Defender iPhone case reviews and product information here.
5. iZERCASE Custom iPhone 6 Case
If you want to customize your employee’s cases with your company name, logo, or contact info, you can easily do that when you buy one of these iZERCASE cases. The entire rear of the case can be customized with whatever image or words you like, which acts as passive advertising wherever your employees travel. The sides of the case have a subtle etching, which makes it easy to grip. This silicone case offers basic drop protection, and you’ll also get full access to all ports and buttons. Images that are 300dpi and are at least 60mmx115mm work best.
Price: $19.99 (43 percent off)
Buy it here.
- Grippable sides
- Customizable back
- Great way to advertise or create a cohesive team look
- Better than no case at all
- Slim profile
- Not waterproof
- Limited drop protection
- No special features
- Takes more time to order than a non-custom case
- Product proofs take up to 24 hours to receive
Find more iZERCASE Custom iPhone 6 Case reviews and product information here.