In the market for new running shoes? It’s hard not to pass up these top choices from Mizuno. Whether you’re training for your first 5K or are getting ready for a marathon, these shoes can help you get there. Whether you’re a neutral runner or need some extra stability, Mizuno has you covered. These shoes are designed for a wide range of distances and have ample cushioning and support for your running demands. While these shoes vary in terms of style and fit, most share the same lightweight yet highly durable Mizuno midsole foam for added cushioning and foot support.
If this list doesn’t have what you need, browse a wider selection of Mizuno running shoes for women on Amazon.
1. Mizuno Wave Horizon
The Mizuno Wave Horizon is a stability shoe, but it’s designed to be softer and lighter than your average stability shoe. Highlights include softer cushioning with optimal response along with mesh designed for movement and breathability. This shoe, available in several colors, also has a full length midsole for a softer feel underfoot.
Price: $87.28 – $160.00
- Geared towards runners seeking stability
- Softer and lighter than the typical stability shoe
- Wave technology offers softer cushioning and enhanced response
- Runs small
- Some find the ride a bit stiff
- A few mention the shoes feel tight
2. Mizuno Wave Rider 20
The Wave Rider 20 is designed to be a lightweight yet stable running shoe that’s ideal for higher mileage runners. It caters to neutral runners and is available in a wide range of colors. Wave plate technology offers a softer, smoother ride without compromising response. This shoe is also available in narrow and wide.
- Designed for neutral runners
- Available in several colors
- Runs a bit small
- Some find the toebox cramped
- Limited color options for non-standard widths
3. Mizuno Wave Paradox 4
The Wave Paradox 4 is a solid choice for runners with flat feet who are seeking maximum support. Despite its high level of support, however, this shoe still offers a lighter built. Wave technology improves stability, while the cushioned midsole provides plenty of cushioning for softer landings. A softer lining adds an extra element of comfort.
- Caters to runners with flat feet
- Ideal for runners seeking maximum support
- Cushioned midsole for softer landings
- Limited color options
- A bit bulky/heavy
- Some find the platform feels too firm/stiff
4. Mizuno Wave Hayate 3
The Wave Hayate 3 is designed for off-road trail adventures. Despite the fact that it’s a serious trail running shoe, however, the Wave Hayate 3 remains relatively fast and lightweight. Features include a new rock plate to help keep the underfoot protected, along with a mid-foot groove that allows you to skillfully master even trickier terrain. A durable rubber outsole, combined with twist lug technology underfoot, ensures a confident and secure grip even on the rockiest terrain.
- Ideal for trail running
- Lighter weight for a trail shoe
- Rock plate helps protect feet
- Limited color options
- Exterior isn’t waterproof
- Some runners find them a bit stiff
5. Mizuno Wave Sonic
If you’re seeking a lower profile training and racing shoe, consider the Mizuno Wave Sonic. Features of this shoe include plenty of toe spring to help lift your feet up off the ground as quickly as possible, and a secure, glove-like fit. A lower midsole drop promotes efficiency without hindering your natural running position. Seamless overlays provide a glove-like fit.
- Lower profile design
- Ideal for racing
- Plenty of toe spring
- Limited color choices
- Low heel to toe offset may take some getting used to
- Not ideal for runners who require more arch support