Shopping for a new iPhone case right after the latest model has been announced is often a frustrating experience. There’s usually a bit of a delay between the announcement of a new iPhone, and the subsequent release of the best cases for that particular iPhone model. It seems like a lot of the new crop of iPhone cases are pretty plain, which is a problem for those who prefer iPhone cases with a bit of pizazz. If you want a cute iPhone 6s case, here are five of our favorite options. These cute iPhone cases will appeal to people who love animals, the color pink, or anything that’s just plain adorable. One caveat, however. Some “cute” case brands may put form over function. However, cute cases are often cheaper than plain, “boring” case designs. As a general rule of thumb, cute iPhone cases aren’t as rugged or sturdy as their more expensive brethren.
If you want to see even more iPhone 6s cases, check out our 6s case power list, or read up on the best iPhone 6s accessories. Getting ready to upgrade to iPhone 7? Check out our guide to the best iPhone 7 cases, or browse our picks for the best new iPhone 7 accessories.
1. ESR Mania Series iPhone 6s Case (Yummy Bunny Pattern)
Some of the cutest iPhone cases out there are the ones that play around with the Apple logo on the back of the device. This cute case makes it look like a bunny is taking a bite out of the apple. Bunnies cannot live on carrots alone! This is a great iPhone 6s case option for animal lovers. If “yummy bunny” isn’t really your thing, you can see the other patterns available via the link below. Alternative cute case options include cute bear, girl, and cat patterns.
Price: $9.99 (47 percent off MSRP)
- Adorable design
- Lightly shock absorbent
- Treated to prevent UV fading
- The textured pattern inside the case prevents build up of moisture
- Not the most rugged option out there
- Port dust cover is a nice feature, but some people find they get in the way
- Some users will prefer a case with a large front lip to better protect screen
2. Obliq Flex Pro iPhone 6/6S Case
Looking for a simple case? This model from Obliq is a nice option, and it’s available in a cute shade of pink. In addition to pink, you can also get this case in mint green, black, or navy. The case has some nice features, including a lightweight design and a textured back that makes the case easier to hold. If you prefer single-color iPhone cases, this is a nice choice for your new iPhone 6s.
Price: $9.36 (69 percent off MSRP)
- Soft, thin design that’s also tear-resistant
- Multiple color options
- Textured exterior to make it easier to grip your phone
- Limited impact resistance
- Some users dislike cases with a rear cutout for the logo
- Some user reviews indicate the case gets dirty quickly
3. Leopardcases Cute Hard Hybrid iPhone 6s Case
As you’d expect from the name, this company offers iPhone cases with animal and leopard prints. But one option we like even more is this cute floral pattern. You can shop all patterns and designs available via the link below.
This hard shell case is perfect for those who dislike the texture of softer cases, or just hate the way that soft cases tend to attract lint and grime over time. This case consists of an inner core, an outer shell, and a faceplate.
- Lots of cute patterns to choose from
- Three piece design gives enhanced piece of mind for people who frequently drop their devices
- Some user reviews suggest colors in real life may be darker than pictured
- Lacks the bells and whistles of premium cases
- Some user reviews question case quality and construction
4. TabPow Wallet Case for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s
Can’t decide between a pink case and a baby blue case? Here’s a case that gives you two great colors. This wallet case is ideal for those who dislike carrying both a bulky wallet and an iPhone in a case. You can store two cards inside this case, giving you room for your ID and a debit or credit card. Precise cutouts on the bottom of the case give you easy access to all ports and jacks. This cases comes with some nice accessories, including a screen protector. Between the screen protector and the front cover flap, your screen will be nicely protected. This makes the TabPow case a nice option for people who have a history of scratching their screens or dropping their phones. You can check out our post on the best iPhone 6s wallet cases for more suggestions.
Price: $7.95 (68 percent off MSRP)
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Comes bundled with a stylus and a screen protector
- Other wallet cases out there have more room for cards and cash
- Bulkier than slimline cases
5. Cimo Damask Apple iPhone 6S Case
Fans of all things cute will probably gravitate towards the pink version of this case, but you can also get this style in colors like gold, white, and blue. The damask pattern has been tested to resist scratching off, and it holds up pretty well. This is a slim, fairly minimalist case that will appeal to many types of people.
Price: $7.98 (73 percent off MSRP)
- Beveled front edges protect screen
- Anti-slip properties
- User reviews indicate case is surprisingly durable
- A few users have stated case wasn’t up to protecting devices from short drops
- No port covers to block out dust