As the last few weeks of a busy summer pass and you prepare to enter the fall, it’s time to reorganize your life and restore some semblance of sanity. This means organizing your house and getting rid of things you don’t need.
Let’s check out some specific and general storage products and solutions that could prove helpful.
1. Magnetic Bottle HolderWho doesn’t love opening up the refrigerator to find their favorite bottled beverage? Unfortunately, it’s often a challenge to get that bottle out. You have to move the eggs to one side, your leftover takeout box to the other, and then finagle the bottle around the milk just to extract it from its chilly habitat. Well, what if we told you there was an easier way? With this magnetic bottle holder from BottleLoft, you can suspend your bottles from the ceiling of your fridge. Not only does it work, but it also looks pretty cool!
2. Minimalist Key OrganizerHow frustrating is it to carry around a tangled mess of keys in your pocket or purse? They jab you, get caught on other things, and always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you want a more organized key experience, then you need this minimalist organizer from KeySmart. It keeps all of your keys in a compact, durable holder that’s simple and easy to use.
3. Nearby Storage Unit
If we’re honest with ourselves, we all have a lot more junk lying around our homes than we’d prefer to admit. The paradox is that we hate junk filling up our living spaces, but we’re often unwilling to part ways. That’s where storage units come into play. When it comes to storing items that won’t be needed in the fall or winter months, self-storage is the solution.
4. Clear Shelf DividersWhen you actually take the time to carefully fold sheets and towels, there’s nothing worse than opening up your closet at the end of the week to discover that they’ve all fallen over and morphed into a single collection of messy linens. Enter clear acrylic shelf dividers. They keep your shelves looking clean, without the ugly appearance of constricting dividers.
5. Necklace Organizer DisplayOne of the worst things about getting ready in the morning is trying to sort through your jewelry and untangle your necklaces. If you’re still throwing all of your jewelry into a single drawer or box, then you’re doing it wrong. You need this cute jewelry hanger from Pottery Barn. It’s by far one of the best options for keeping your jewelry organized and accessible.
6. Garage Organization System
How messy is your garage right now? If you’re like most people, the garage is where junk goes to die. As a result, you can barely pull your car in and you constantly bang your door against items when getting in and out. While you probably need to throw away some stuff, a garage organization system with cabinets and shelving can be extremely helpful.
7. Tool HolderMost people have a few tools lying around their home, but don’t have a good system for organizing them. Sure, a toolbox keeps them out of the way, but then you have to go digging for what you need. Try this multi-purpose tool holder instead. It’s compact, versatile, and ensures things like screwdrivers and hammers are always within reach.
Get Organized Today!
It doesn’t take a lot to reclaim your home and get organized. With solutions like these, you can straighten up just in time to watch football, drink pumpkin lattes, and admire the changing of the leaves.