These reflective vests are geared towards runners and cyclists, with designs that won’t impede arm swing along with storage pockets for keys and other small essentials. However, they’re just as suitable for dog walkers and others who share the road.
This list includes vests that offer 360 degree reflectivity along with adjustable straps for the perfect fit. Some vests also have LED lights for enhanced safety. You can also find vests that come with extra reflective straps or wristbands. Many vests are available in several sizes to ensure a more personalized and comfortable fit.
If this list doesn’t have the vest you’re looking for, browse a wider selection of reflective vests on Amazon to find the right one.
1. Nathan Streak Reflective Vest
The Nathan Streak Reflective Vest comes in a high-visibility yellow color and is available in sizes from small to extra-large. Highlights include 1,200-foot visibility and 360 degree reflectivity for added safety in the early morning and late evening. Runners in particular will appreciate the vest’s anatomical shape, which doesn’t inhibit arm swing. The vest has an adjustable fit and is made of a lightweight, breathable mesh material that’s comfortable even during the warmest months of the year.
Price: $15.36 – $51.23
- Adjustable fit
- Available in multiple sizes
- Won’t interrupt arm swing
- May be too large/loose for smaller frames
- Velcro straps may occasionally catch on gloves or other items of clothing
- A few taller runners with the large/extra-large size was longer
2. Tracer360 Illuminated & Reflective Vest
Brightly colored fiber optic cables help distinguish this reflective vest from others on the market. You can swap between six colors and well as several multi-color flashing modes. The vest features 360 degree reflectivity as well as distinctive LED lights that illuminate both sides of the body. The material is made with a combination of mesh and elastic for optimal comfort and fit. It’s also sweat-resistant. The vest features a minimalist design that lets you to wear it over a jacket as well as under a t-shirt. It’s also water-resistant and can be worn in the rain or snow. This vest comes in sizes from small to extra-large. Most users can expect around 40 hours of battery life. This vest uses AAA batteries.
Price: $59.95 (14 percent off MSRP)
- Water-resistant for use in rain and snow
- Users can choose between multiple cable colors and flashing modes
- Includes brightly colored fiber optic cables
- A few smaller runners mention the reflective tubing can slip off the shoulders during a run
- Lacks rechargeable batteries
3. Amphipod Xinglet Flash LED Vest
Flashing LED lights in the front and back make you visible to cars and cyclists in either direction. All you need to do is press the on/off button to activate the lights. This reflective vest has full 360 degree reflectivity for added safety. Other features include a chafe-free strap that won’t restrict movement along with a quick-clip release in the front that allows you to easily put the vest on or remove it.
If you don’t need or want flashing LED lights, consider the Amphipod Xinglet Vest.
- Includes front and rear flashing LED lights
- Long battery life
- Full 360 degree reflectivity
- Some find the vest rides up
- A few had issues with the lights not working on arrival
- Power button is on the back
4. Roadrunner Reflective Vest for Running or Cycling
This reflective vest is designed for runners and cyclists and fits up to a 39-inch waist. The vest is visible from 200 meters away. It’s also comfortable enough to wear over winter clothing if necessary. Runners and anyone else who shares the road with cars will appreciate that the vest also comes with two reflective arm bands for increased safety in low light conditions. A lightweight, breathable mesh material keeps you cool and comfortable during workouts.
Price: $16.85 – $18.85
- Visible up to 200 meters away
- Fits waists up to 39 inches
- Comes with two reflective arm bands
- May feel too loose for smaller-framed runners
- Those with longer torsos may find the vest a bit too short
- Some runners find that the vest doesn’t always stay in place when running
5. EvoLike Premium Reflective Vest
The EvoLike Premium Reflective Vest comes in three colors and is designed to suit the demands of runners and cyclists who prefer to work out during the early morning or later evening hours. Highlights include a moisture-wicking mesh material that’s designed to keep you comfortable and dry along with an extra long and durable Velcro closure to ensure the proper fit. This vest stands out for its 360 degree visibility and includes reflective tape lining all along the vest. A storage pocket in front offers enough space for a key or other small essentials. Along with the vest, you’ll also get two reflective Velcro straps, two reflective slap wristbands, and a carrying bag.
Price: $24.99 (38 percent off MSRP)
- Comes with reflective straps and wristbands
- Includes small storage pocket
- Comes in three colors
- Cyclists might find it slightly loose
- A few mention it can feel wide on narrower frames
- Some find the material a bit too thin
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.
Discuss on Facebook