1. The Opening Sequence…. Who Runs the World?! Girls!
From Sargent Generals to Red Vixens.
2. JLo’s in the House and So’s That Booty, But That’s Not the Only Duet.
Andrea Bocelli with Jennifer Lopez? Yes, you heard it right. Truly fantastic. JLo’s voice sounded stronger than ever.
3. Who Did The Encore Performance?
High-Scorers Ally and Mark.
4. Team Murgalo Wants to Puke.
Sick over their lower scores from the night before, Barbie and Ken were quite down on themselves in the confessional. Sean says he wants to puke over it and Peta chimes in saying, “We can puke together.” I guess all that puke paid off because they were SAFE!
5. Tony Comes Back After Being Eliminated!
As Brad Paisley performs a new little diddy from his new album Wheelhouse, Tony and Petra dance to the country tunes.
6. Spotlight Dance With Blind Talent.
Brilynn Rakes is an inspiration. The spotlight dance with Derek was with a blind girl named Brilynn, who happens to be a talented dancer. Truly inspirational.
7. DL Hughley Saves DWTS a Ton on Spray Tanning.
Well, that’s what he says. Anyway, I guess they like cutting costs with DL because he was safe this week. His “revenge” on the judges paid off.
8. Andy Dick Was NOT in the Bottom Two!
9. Lisa and Gleb Pack Their Bags.
Love them. So Sad. View our chat with Gleb here: https://heavy.com/entertainment/2013/04/gleb-savchenko-dwts-top-10/
Very, very depressing.
10. Lisa’s Farewell to Len.
Ending the show with a repeat of Lisa’s shout out to how sexy she thinks judge Len is… ooh la la.
Discuss on Facebook