Father’s Day 2015 is June 21.
Here are some of the best heartfelt quotes about the bonds between father and family.
1. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. — Sigmund Freud
2. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” — Harmon Killebrew
3. The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.”– Anjaneth Garcia Untalan
4. When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.” — Mark Twain
5. A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok.” — unknown
6. It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. — Pope John XXIII
7. I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” — Bartrand Hubbard
9. By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” — Charles Wadsworth
Father's Day 2015 is June 21. Here are some heartfelt quotes about the bonds between father and family.