Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Earn to Die 2!
1. Keep Your Finger on the Acceleration Button at All Times, But Don’t Go So Hard on the Rotation Button
• Earn to Die 2 puts you in a car that’s outfitted to deal with the zombie apocalypse. You’l need to make sure you keep moving by constantly keeping your finger on the acceleration button. Keep moving at all times so you don’t run the risk of getting a game over once you fully stop. However, don’t go so hard by pressing the rotation buttons. No need to hold it down when the opportunity calls for it. Lightly tap it so you don’t cause your ride to flip over and screw itself up. There is one instance where you don’t need to hold down the acceleration button so much, though…
2. There’s No Need to Accelerate While You’re Going Down Hills
• You should ease off the acceleration button when you find your ride racing down a hill. You won’t need to push yourself even faster down a hill since the game’s physics will carry you without any extra help from your acceleration.
3. The Best Times to Use Your Boost
• Your outfitted ride has the ability to boost, of course. The only instances in which you should use your boost ability is when you’re driving up hills and when you come across any bumps in the road. Boosting also comes in handy for clearing ramps much easier.
4. Focus Your Upgrading Efforts on Your Engine and Transmission
• The two upgrades you should zero in on for your ride are its Engine and Transmission stats. Using your cash to spruce up your Engine means improved acceleration, while upgrading your Transmission leads to a better maximum speed. Both of these upgraded stats will give you a better shot at clearing your stage runs faster.
5. There’s Two Other Vehicle Upgrades You Should Focus On
• Make sure you purchase and equip a gun when the cash is available. While ammo is limited, it’s still beneficial for you to shoot down zombies without any effort and cop more cash for doing so. Upgrade your gun’s after you’ve done some work on chosen ride’s Engine and Transmission. Then your next upgrade focus should go towards upgrading your Fuel Tank. An improved Fuel Tank means you’ll have the ability to travel much farther.