Heavy XBox and AskMen Six Days of XBox Sweeps (“Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees,contractors, directors and officers of Heavy Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, promotional partners, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and Sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, promotion, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on 12/19/2014 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 12/24/2014 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: To Enter go to The Heavy Entry Page during the Sweepstakes period and follow the instructions provided for entry into the grand prize draw and a chance to win the Grand Prize (as described below). Entries must be submitted prior to the Contest Close Date. Entries received after the Contest Close Date are ineligible and will not be included in the Grand Prize draw. A random drawing will be conducted on the fifth, sixth and seventh business day after Sweepstakes Begins by employees or representatives of Sponsor who will randomly select: one (1) potential grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) on each of the fifth, sixth and seventh days after the sweeps Begins from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period until each drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Winners on subsequent days will be excluded from drawing for second or third prizes on sixth and/or seventh days after Sweeps Begins. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts to contact each potential winner at the e-mail address provided at time of entry. If Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner via email after two (2) attempts, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a selected entrant does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted, he or she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities, be selected.
4. PRIZES, DRAWING, ODDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Three (3) Grand Prizes are available. The Grand Prizes have an Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is as follows: One(1) Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare” Bundle $449.00; Two(2) Xbox One “Assassin’s Creed “ Bundle(s) $349.00 each for a total approximate value for all Grand Prizes of $1147.00. No transfer, substitution or cash redemption will be awarded in lieu of Prizes except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
7. OTHER RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants consent to receive newsletters(s), notification of future promotions, advertisements or solicitations by or from Sponsor(s) or Sponsor’s business partners, via email or other means of communication.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties resulting from user’s participation in, attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences, without limitation, that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the web site. Use of web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the web site or the download of any information from the web site. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant thereby releases Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipient agrees that the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; from participation in any prize-related activity or any travel related thereto which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, Winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation.
7. WINNERS LIST: For Winner names send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Sweepstakes Winners List Request, Heavy Inc., PO BOX 1018, New York, N.Y., 10018. Requests within 30 Days of End Date of Sweeps.
8. SPONSOR: Heavy Inc., PO BOX 1018, New York, N.Y., 10018.