Riot Games has just released their newest patch of their hit MOBA game League of Legends. Titled the 6.16 Patch this new update will not only fix some annoying bugs but balance some other character’s abilities and passives. Though the biggest addition in 6.16 has to be the addition of the newest champion Kled and his trusty stead Skaarl. Kled is a highly aggressive hero that is used to hunt down wayward champions that are distracted or trying to escape from combat. When using him make sure to always be on the offensive, even if you lose your mount Skaarl in the middle of combat.
Here’s all the information on the League of Legends 6.16 Patch:
- Passive – Ionian Fervor: Range reduced from 1,400 to 1,000 and now grants tenacity based on the number of enemy champions.
- Ability – Transcendent Blades: Fixed tooltip that incorrectly listed scaling as 0.6 bonus attack damage instead of 0.7.
- Passive – Sunlight: Displays the damage text when her allies activate Sunlight.
- Ability – Whimsey: Cooldown times changed to 16/15/14/13/12 and attack speed altered to 25/30/35/40/45%
- Ability – Children of the Grave:
- The ghost priorities champions and towers over minions.
- Ghost chases target to last known location or when it loses line of sight.
- You can order the ghost to follow Mordekaiser.
- After being idle for 8 seconds, the ghost will look for champions or towers to fight.
- The ghost won’t cancel basic attacks when ordered to attack a unit it was already fighting.
- Ability – Depth Charge: Targets that Depth Charge passes through are now stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
- Ability – Song of Celerity: Self movement speed changed to 10/11/12/13/14% and ally movement speed ratio altered to 0.6 ability power.
- Ability – Crescendo: Ability cooldown changed to 10/25/40%
- Ability – Chaos Storm
- Max movement speed decreased to 400
- Minimum movement speed raised to 200
- Speed begins to decay at 300 range
- Minimum speed capped at 900 range
- Removed Snapback mechanic
- Fixed a bug where Lux’s R – Final Spark wasn’t dealing damage to champions it hit if Lux couldn’t see them
- Ahri’s R – Spirit Rush, Fiora’s Q – Lunge, and Xerath’s E – Eye of Destruction no longer fire in weird directions when cast while the cursor is hovering over the minimap
- Vayne’s Q – Tumble now properly damages inhibitors and the nexus
- Soraka’s R – Wish now properly grants Ardent Censer’s attack speed buff to faraway allies she heals
- Orianna’s ball no longer visually disappears until next spellcast if an ally dies while holding it
- Fixed a bug where an enemy hit with multiple shells from Graves’s basic attacks only applied a single stack of Black Cleaver
- Grasp of the Undying’s cooldown no longer refreshes when Yasuo attempts (and fails) to cast E – Sweeping Blade on a target he recently dashed through
- Fixed a bug where Tibbers would repeatedly cancel his bear slaps when you ordered him to attack a unit he was already attacking
- Champion clones no longer steal part of the Turret First Blood gold bonus
- Righteous Glory now properly grants movement speed when moving toward champion clones
- Twisted Fate no longer cancels his recall when pressing the hotkey for E – Stacked Deckat ranks 2 or higher
- Arcade and DJ Sona aura VFX have been increased in size to match her recent gameplay changes
- Championship and Deep Sea Thresh’s W – Dark Passage once again create a glowing trail behind the lantern when Dark Passage is cast
- Put Cottontail Fizz’s health bar in the right spot
- Rocket Girl Tristana Punk chromas no longer use Tristana’s base visual effects
- Deep Sea Nami no longer keeps talking when Voice Volume is disabled
- Pool Party Miss Fortune’s E – Make it Rain no longer causes coconuts to visually hit people from weird directions in certain situations
- Dragonslayer Braum no longer becomes momentarily blurry after casting a spell
- Buff particles (ex. Banshee’s Veil shield) now properly rise with Gravelord Azir during his recall animation
- Smoothed out a crack in PROJECT: Katarina’s textures
- Syndra’s start and end poses during her recall animation have been fixed to smooth her movement out
- Super Galaxy Shyvana’s hands are no longer stretchy during her death animation