Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Battle Bay.
1. Trust in the Waves
• The waves are your friend. When you see a big wave is approaching and have your sights on an enemy, shoot and quickly use the wave as cover to make your getaway. Waves are also useful to inch up to your enemies for a better and clearer shot without being in the line of fire.
2. Use That Auto-Aim
• The game’s auto-aim is very helpful and effective, but for further distance shots, you’ll want to manually aim your crosshairs to compensate for the enemy’s movement. It takes practice, but timing is everything.
3. The Weapon Cooldown Trick
• Firing your weapon will start a cooldown for all your weapons, but not necessarily for every weapon that is already on a cooldown. If timed just right, you can shoot two different weapons back to back if you fire just before another weapon completes its cooldown.
4. Collect Those Free Crates
• If you had to set just one notification on, it should definitely be the “Free Crate Available” notification. Everyone likes free, and you would want to maximize the number of times you receive free crates in a day.
5. Customize Your Heads Up Display
• This may all come down to preference, but some things in the game’s HUD do not need to take as much real estate as they do in its default settings. Thankfully, you can drag, drop, and resize all the on-screen controls through the options.
Discuss on Facebook