Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
1. Equip Your Gear
• Don’t forget to equip your gear to get the most out of the equipment in your possession. That way, any soldiers you send out on dangerous missions will always have the most beneficial weapons and armor needed to help them attain victory. Make sure you build up a balanced army. Note that Calvary troops are more offensive-based, Infantry troops are better at defense and Ranged troops do better at hanging back while attacking their foes. Upgrading your much rarer troops is a super viable tactic.
2. Protect Resource Boxes in Your Inventory
• Don’t open them until you need them. Raiding other people’s Keeps should aid your resource looting activities. Logging into the game every day is recommended since you’ll get the resources you need just by doing so.
3. Friend Codes
• If you want to use friend codes, you shouldn’t bound your account to the game until you’re playing on the kingdom with your friends.
4. Remember to Research
• Masters can increase your productivity and power in a wide variety of ways. You should make sure that your idle builders are always in the process of building a new structure. Upgrade your old buildings as soon as the chance arrises and train your troops as often as possible. Prioritize the upgrading of your Farms and Sawmills. Oh and don’t waste your premium coins on speeding up the completion process for anything. Start the building/upgrading process for buildings, then log off. They should be done once you log back in later on.
5. They See You
• Remember that scouting generates a report based the time the scout arrived at their destination. If your target finds out that they were scouted, they will likely call for support from their allies.