Discover the best bubbler for your needs — no matter what kind of toker you are.
Want the best bubbler for flower? Or the smoothest hitting bubbler for dabs?
We’ve got you covered. (Many modern bubblers double as dab rigs.) Read on to discover the best bubbler for you.
||Price: $162.00 Shop now at Smoke Cartel||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $79.00 Shop now at Smoke Cartel||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $111.99 Shop now at Grasscity||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $119.99 Shop now at Grasscity||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: $33.75 Shop now at Grasscity||Shop now Read our review|
1. Best For Easy Cleaning: Marley Natural Black Walnut BubblerPrice: $162.00Pros:
- Easy to clean, thanks to removable parts
- Beautiful design with sustainably-harvested black walnut wood
- Diffuser in downstem
- Design makes it easy to stand up (and admire!)
- Not all-glass like most traditional bubblers
- Could be liable to tip over
The Marley Natural Black Walnut Bubbler stands out because its removable parts make it incredibly easy to clean.
And you’d want to keep this piece clean. It’s beautiful and eye-catching, made from high-quality glass as well as sustainably-harvested black walnut wood.
This is a piece by Marley Natural, a company started by one of the children of the legendary music icon Bob Marley. It features subtle Jamaican-inspired accents.
2. Best With Psychedelic Visuals: Sesh Supply “Pollux” Propeller Perc Hammer Style BubblerPrice: $79.00Pros:
- Propellor percolator makes for psychedelic visuals while you inhale
- Percolator also means you'll enjoy a more well-filtered hit
- Built from thick and sturdy glass
- Very large bowl
- One customer had an issue with the perc (but loved the great customer service, which immediately replaced it!)
- Giant herb bowl may lead to giant hits
- Propeller perc may break if you knock it over
The Sesh Supply “Pollux” Propeller Perc Hammer Style Bubbler stands out because it includes a “propeller” style percolator, which creates psychedelic visuals during your inhale.
It swirls the smoke around, helping it be filtered by the water in your pipe. This also looks really cool! You may find yourself artistically inspired after using this pipe.
But it’s not just about aesthetics. The percolator also means your hit will be well-filtered, which may make it easier on your lungs.
Customers love the thickness of this glass. The wide base also makes it easy to stand on your table.
3. Best For Concentrates: Snoop Dogg Pounds CHI Dome RigPrice: $111.99Pros:
- Showerhead percolator maximizes bubbles for filtration
- Comes with quartz banger for optimal dab temperatures
- Also includes other dab tools (like a glass nail)
- Vapor dome with handle
- Ergonomic mouthpiece and angled design for laid-back comfort, Snoop-style
- Very cool logo and decorative packaging (makes a great gift!)
- Less likely to tip over than most bubblers (stable design with wide base)
- Could be fragile, like most glass bubblers
- Its compact size (6 in.) may not display your Snoop fandom prominently enough
This Snoop bubbler stands out because it’s part of Snoop Dogg’s glass line, Pounds — and because it’s designed for dabbing, as well as normal toking.
The D-O-double-G is at it again. Snoop Dogg is best known as a rapper and stoner icon, but he’s also a major player in cannabis investments across the globe. He’s raised millions for his cannabis venture capital firm, Casa Verde, and he has a line of branded cannabis called Leafs by Snoop. Now he’s released his own line of glass pipes and bongs.
The brand, “Pounds,” was probably named for the rapper’s daily cannabis intake. But this attractive glass dab rig also features a logo of a fist ready to give you a friendly fist-bump, or a “pound.” Now that’s classic Snoop, ever the nuanced wordsmith.
This rig is meant for use with waxy concentrates and oils as well as traditional herb. It includes a flower bowl as well as a quartz banger.
But your dabs will be well-filtered, thanks to the showerhead percolator, which breaks up your hit into tiny bubbles. These tiny bubbles maximize the surface area of the smoke that will be filtered by the water.
Compared to most bubblers, this glass piece is unlikely to tip over. It has a wide circular foot to provide stability. And with a bent-neck design, it’s perfect for kicking back, Snoop-style.
4. Best for the Sleek & Sophisticated Crowd: The Jane West Bubbler by Grav LabsPrice: $119.99Pros:
- Collection by industry pioneer Jane West
- Beautiful color
- Classic design with sleek lines, meant to be displayed
- Will not look dirty after use (glass is not transparent)
- Durable borosilicate glass
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use
- Inspired by art deco architecture
- More expensive than some comparable simple models
- Could tip over
- Not meant for mysognists (Jane West logo proudly displayed on mouthpiece)
This Grav Labs pipe stands out because it will help you fit in with hipsters.
It’s gorgeous, sleek, and made in America — in the ultra-hip hub of Austin. Plus, it was released by Jane West, a respected business mogul in the cannabis world.
Jane West is an entrepreneur and public figure renowned for normalizing cannabis consumption for mainstream Americans, particularly among women. She’s best known as the founder of Women Grow, a national networking organization for women in the cannabis industry. She is a fierce businesswoman who’s unapologetic about her cannabis use. And she isn’t afraid of being herself.
On Instagram, she’s a working mom who posts photos of her own mother signing a petition to decriminalize psychedelic mushrooms in Denver. She speaks at policy summits, gambles (sensibly) with her girlfriends, gushes about her husband, curses, loves Willie Nelson, and wears fantastic hats.
This pipe is a result of West’s collaboration with Grav Labs, an Austin-based company known for its scientific glass. These pipes were crafted by some of the world’s best glass artisans, with some of the world’s highest-quality silica, according to the product description.
This piece doesn’t boast many extra bells and whistles. But it’s classy. It’s the quintessential glass pipe, intended to stand proudly in your home.
5. Best With “Recycler” Chamber for Double Filtration: Grace Glass Saxo Recycler BubblerPrice: $33.75Pros:
- Very low price for a recycler design
- Recycler design means double the filtration
- Includes both bowl (for flower) and nail (for concentrates)
- Compact size makes it great for travel
- Hard to clean
- May want to invest in a better dab nail (like a titanium nail, instead of the glass one that's included)
- If you overfill the water, you may experience some backsplash
This rig isn’t just super affordable; it also packs some advanced features into a compact glass pipe.
Recycler bongs are a relatively recent innovation: they include a second chamber, where the water travels along with the smoke, for an additional cooling and filtering step for your smoke. (Then the water drops back down into the original chamber, or gets “recycled,” for your next hit.)
This glass piece maintains the functionality of a recycler bong, but in a compact size, for a much lower price. It’s far more portable than a recycler bong. Reviewers say it’s the perfect travel companion.
You don’t need to add much water to this piece. If you add too much, you may get some water in your mouth, because there’s no splash guard.
This rig is designed for use with both concentrates and traditional flower, making it incredibly versatile for the price. It comes with a nail for dabbing, but reviewers suggest buying a higher-quality nail (like a titanium version) to upgrade your dabbing experience.
Disclaimer: Heavy Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate advertising programs and may receive a commission if you purchase a product via a link on this page.