We get it. You’re busy. And there’s a ton of awesome stuff to keep up with in this great big world of MMA. And since you don’t have the time to scour the net for good content like we do, we’re hand delivering you the news, rumors and best of the rest – right here in the Roundup.
In case you missed it…
Forbes came out with their list of highest paid athletes. Find out how many UFC fighters made the list.
Hot MMA News, Commentary and Best of the Rest
– There’s been a ton of injuries in MMA this year. Here’s a complete list (Bleacher Report)
– GIFs are awesome. They’re even better when they’re of Wanderlei Silva being a monster (CagePotato)
– Anthony Johnson is head to the light heavyweight division under the Titan FC banner (MMAConvert.com)
– Former Olympic wrestler Shawn Bunch is headed for Bellator. Watch out bantamweights (ProMMANow)
– We know, you’ve been missing Georges St. Pierre. But that may not be a bad thing (411Mania.com)
– It’s not often two fighters are involved in a trilogy. Spencer Fisher talks about his with Sam Stout(TheMMANews.com)
– Gray Maynard has an issue with Clay Guida’s classic hair. “The Carpenter” has a solution (5th Round)
– UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos wants heavier testing for Alistair Overeem (MMANews.com)
– Carlos Condit won’t be surprise if he has to work off his back against Georges St. Pierre. He shouldn’t be (Lowkick.com)
– Tom Lawlor and Luiz Cane have re-signed with the UFC. It’s good to keep them around. (MMASucka.com)
– Tito Ortiz thinks that (in his prime) he could defeat champion Jon Jones. That could be a stretch (Fighters.com)
– Titan FC took place this past weekend, featuring Jorge Santiago’s submission victory (Fightline.com)