Editor’s note: Sign up with DraftKings here and enter the free $100K fantasy football contest for Week 1 of the NFL season. The winner takes home $10,000.
The wait is finally over.
No more training camps. No more preseason. No more practice games.
The NFL regular season is here and it kicks off Thursday night with a primetime matchup when the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots host the Pittsburgh Steelers.
This also means the fantasy football season begins. And here at Heavy, we love the fantasy football season.
Each week we’ll be doing fantasy football rankings for quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, tight ends and defenses/special teams. Bookmark our fantasy football rankings 2015 page to keep up-to-date on the latest projections and rankings so you know you who to start and who to sit.
Keep reading for our Top 25 quarterback rankings for Week 1:
1. Aaron Rodgers, Packers at Bears
2. Drew Brees, Saints at Cardinals
3. Peyton Manning, Broncos vs. Ravens
4. Matt Ryan, Falcons vs. Eagles
5. Tom Brady, Patriots vs. Steelers
6. Andrew Luck, Colts at Bills
7. Tony Romo, Cowboys vs. Giants
8. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Patriots
9. Russell Wilson, Seahawks at Rams
10. Eli Manning, Giants at Cowboys
11. Sam Bradford, Eagles at Falcons
12. Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins at Redskins
13. Carson Palmer, Cardinals vs. Saints
14. Joe Flacco, Ravens at Broncos
15. Andy Dalton, Bengals at Raiders
16. Jay Cutler, Bears vs. Packers
17. Matthew Stafford, Lions at Chargers
18. Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Lions
19. Cam Newton, Panthers at Jaguars
20. Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings at 49ers
21. Alex Smith, Chiefs at Texans
22. Colin Kaepernick, 49ers vs. Vikings
23. Jameis Winston, Buccaneers vs. Titans
24. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Jets vs. Browns
25. Derek Carr, Raiders vs. Bengals
Editor’s note: Heavy’s partners at DraftKings are gearing up for another football season. Sign up now with DraftKings promo code HEAVY and get a $600 deposit bonus with no season-long commitment.