The New England Patriots take their seven-game winning streak to Indianapolis for an AFC showdown with the Colts (7-6) on Saturday night.
The game kicks off 8:20 p.m. ET and can be seen on the NFL Network.
The Pats (9-4), according to FanDuel Sportsbook, are currently 2.5-point underdogs and they are unbeaten (6-0) on the road. The over/under (total) is listed at 45.5 with the moneyline set at Patriots +118 and Colts -138.
New England is also 9-4 against the spread (ATS), including 7-0 over the past seven games, while Indy 8-5 ATS with a 7-3 mark in the past 10. The Colts are 8-5 on the total and the Patriots are 6-7 on the year. On of the road, the Pats are 5-1 ATS, while the Colts are 3-4 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Point Spread: Indianapolis Colts (-2.5)
Moneyline: Patriots +118 Colts -138
And if you’re a fan of wagering, you’re in luck as it’s legal to place online bets on the FanDuel Sportsbook app in 12 states, including Indiana, where the game is being played. The other states are Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
But if you don’t reside in one of those states, don’t fret, you can still get an online account. You must be at least 21 years of age and be physically present in a legalized state in order to place online wagers. So if you don’t live in one of the 13 legal states, you’ll have to travel to one. And once you cross the border, you can start placing bets on virtually every sport you can think of.
Also, more states are planning to have legalized online sports betting in the near future, including New York, though exact dates aren’t set in stone.
Bet the Game Risk-Free With the FanDuel Sportsbook
As a new user to the FanDuel Sportsbook, you can place your first bet risk free. You can bet up to $1,000 on the Patriots-Colts game — or another sporting event of your choice — and if the wager doesn’t win, you get your money back.
To claim this offer, first create a FanDuel Sportsbook account. Then make a deposit; there’s a $10 minimum. Then choose the event you’d like to bet on. It’s that easy.
Colts-Patriots Betting Nuggets & Trends
- Total has gone OVER in 5 of the past 7 games
- Colts are 3-7 against the spread (ATS) over their past 10 home games
- Colts are 4-1 straight up (SU) over their past 5 games
- Total has gone OVER in 8 of the Colts’ past 9 games vs. Patriots
- Colts have lost 3 straight to the Patriots
- Patriots are 5-1 ATS vs. Colts in past 6 games
- Total has gone OVER in 6 of their past 9 games
- Total has gone UNDER in 8 of their past 10 road games
- Patriots are 7-3 ATS over the past 10 games vs. Colts
- Patriots are 7-1 SU against the AFC this season
(per Odds Shark)
Colts-Patriots News & Notes
- Weather will not be a factor; the game is being played indoors at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Bill Belichick is 15-6 coming off a bye as coach of the Pats (covered in 13 of those)
- Colts RB Jonathan Taylor leads the NFL in rushing yards (1,348) and TDs (16)
- Patriots RB Damien Harris is out with a hamstring injury
- Patriots lead the NFL in scoring defense at 15.4 points against (Indy T9 with 21.8)
- Patriots have allowed just 7.2 points per game over the past 5 games (all Wins)
- Colts are third in the NFL in scoring offense (28.5 PPG), Pats are 10th (26.9 PPG)
- Colts QB Carson Wentz has a 22:5 touchdown to interception ratio; Pats’ Mac Jones is 16 to 8
- After being sacked 14 times in his first 6 games, Wentz has been taken down just 8 times in the past 7 contests; Jones has been sacked 9 times in the past 5
What Other Bets are Available for the Colts-Patriots Game on the FanDuel Sportsbook?
You name it, you can probably find it. Parlays, props, quarter and half point spread and totals, and dozens and dozens more.
And it’s more than the NFL. All major professional sports and some collegiate sports are available to wager on. You can also bet on international sports and leagues.
FanDuel is also well known as a major player in the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) business.