The Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals punched their tickets to Super Bowl 56 and FanDuel Sportsbook has an attractive betting opportunity for first-time users.
FanDuel Sportsbook, an affiliate partner of Heavy, has the Rams opening as 4-point favorites. The over/under total is at 48.5 and the moneyline is Bengals +166 and the Rams -198.
If you don’t have a FanDuel Sportsbook account and want to wager on this season’s Big Game, it takes no time at all to get one. Just follow these steps:
2) Make an initial deposit of at least $10.
3) Begin placing your bets.
It’s that simple. You just need to be 21 years of age and physically present in one of the following states — Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia. Those states are currently the only ones where FanDuel Sportsbook online betting has officially launched.
Rams vs. Bengals Game Details
Who: Los Angeles Rams (15-5) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (13-7)
What: Super Bowl LVI
When: Sunday, February 13, 2022 — 6:30 p.m. ET
Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
Rams vs. Bengals Odds
Odds provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
Point Spread: Rams -4
Moneyline: Rams -198 & Bengals +166
Rams vs. Bengals Betting Trends
Trends provided by Odds Shark
- Bengals are 13-7 against the spread (ATS) overall this season
- Bengals are 7-0 ATS in their past 7 games
- Bengals are 6-1 straight up (SU) in their past 7 games
- Total has gone UNDER in 4 of the Bengals’ past 5 games
- Total has gone UNDER in 5 of the Bengals’ past 5 games vs. Rams
- Bengals are 0-5 SU in their past 5 games vs. NFC West opponents
- Rams are 10-10 ATS overall this season
- Rams are 6-3 ATS in their past 9 games
- Rams are 8-1 SU in their past 9 games
- Rams are 5-1-1 ATS in their past 7 games vs. Bengals
- Rams are 5-12 SU over their past 17 games vs. AFC North opponents