Looking to score an awesome new screen this Black Friday? Be sure to avoid the craziness of Black Friday, but rest assured, there are some amazing deals out there. Be sure to check the hours of the stores to make sure you don’t get caught watching the last bargain HDTV being taken out of the store.
1. Wal-Mart’s — 32 Inch, 720P Knockout Bargain, $97.99
720P and on the small side — of spending! $100 for a 30 inch flat-screen? This is the future.
2. Target’s — Samsung, 40 inch, 1080P, $397
$397 isn’t the cheapest 1080P television you can buy, but from Samsung, it’s absolutely worth it. The picture quality, consistency, and how long this television will last are well worth cheaping out for an off-brand. This is a great deal.
3. Target — Element, 50 inch, 1080P, $229
It’s 1080p and 50inches, but square foot of screen space, there’s probably carpet that’s more expensive. Absurd!
4. Wal-Mart — 60 Inch, 1080P, 120hz (Good for Games), $688
120hz means this thing is fast as heck and at a very reasonable price. Just be careful in Wal-Mart!
5. Target — 47 Inch, 1080P, $379
May not stand out as that incredibly amazing, but it’s still a knockout deal, especially considering that Vizio makes a decent television.
6. Best Buy — Sharp’s 50 Inch, 1080P, 120hz, $399
Sharp at this resolution, and size at $400 is slamming. YOu might as well not pay, either way, you’re stealing.
7. K-Mart — 42 Inch, 1080P, $299
Another sweet off-brand. K-mart is probably going to be among the safer stores to do your Black Friday at.
8. Sam’s Club — 55 Inch, 1080P, LED (Bright), $548
A good mid-point standout, not the best deal here, but still solid either way.
9. Best Buy — 39 Inch, 1080P, $169
I happen to have bought this TV for twice as much money two weeks ago. Yes, I’m mad. No, it’s not because someone else will get to get it for so ridiculously cheap; it’s because I wanted that money to buy one for my mom, alright?
10. Kohls — 32 Inch, 720P, $139
If you happen to be at Kohl’s, this is a nice little pick-up, why not?