In the market for a new tablet? Lenovo is a reputable brand that offers a wide range of tablet sizes. Lenovo makes both Windows and Android tablets, with models available at a variety of price points. We’ve rounded up five of the best Lenovo tablets currently on the market. Here are some of the best Lenovo Android and Windows tabs you can buy in 2015.
1. Lenovo Miix 3 10.1-Inch 64 GB Tablet
Looking for a solid 10-inch tablet? This Windows 8.1 tablet is a nice option that balances size, weight, and battery life. While some people will definitely want a tablet with a beefier processor and additional RAM, the Lenovo Miix 3 is still a sturdy little workhorse. If you are looking for a tablet to use for business, this is a solid choice. Eight hours of battery life and a total weight of 1.2 pounds ensures that this tablet will be the perfect companion for a day at the office.
- Respectable battery life
- Runs Windows 8.1
- Ideal screen size for many people: not too big, not too small
- Some may prefer a tablet with more processing power
- Those who rarely use the cloud may want more onboard storage
- Some may prefer a tablet with more RAM
- Somewhat expensive
2. Lenovo IdeaTab A8-50 8-Inch 16 GB Tablet
Lenovo is well known for their business laptops, so it’s not surprising that the IdeaTab is a great tablet for business. While the processor isn’t top of the line, the tablet is lightweight and offers up to eight hours of battery life. This is a nice Lenovo tablet option for those who prefer the Android operating system to running Windows 8.1.
Price: $157 (2 percent off MSRP)
- Extremely ightweight
- Smart Sidebar optimizes display settings
- Front-facing speakers with Dolby Audio
- Built in satellite GPS that works offline
- Limited processor speed
- Very little RAM
- Limited color options
- Lenovo’s new DOit apps may not appeal to all
- Some users have reported issues with the GPS
3. Lenovo Yoga 10 HD+ 10-Inch Tablet
Trusted Reviews gave this tablet an 8/10 score. Even though its a little older, it is still worth tracking down either a new-in-box model, or a refurb.
The built-in stand lets you use this tablet in a variety of modes, making it ideal for one-hand use, use on a table, or use as a stand. The best feature here is the battery life. If you use your tablet sparingly, these tablets can last for two or three days between charges (about 18 hours in total). If your primary concern when buying a tablet is awesome battery life, then this is the tablet for you. It also has decent RAM, and a slightly better processor than other items on this list. The only major downside here is the relatively small amount of flash memory, but even that’s not much of an issue if you store most of your documents and files in the cloud.
- Attractive design
- Epic battery life
- Use in one of three different viewing modes
- Dolby Digital Plus audio
- Display automatically optimizes screen brightness and contrast
- Limited battery
- Does not come with keyboard or case
- Screen may scratch if not protected
- Some users dislike customer support
- Could be faster and more responsive
4. Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 7-Inch Tablet
Looking for a small tablet? This is a nice option to give to your kids, or to use as a casual tablet for your personal needs. The small size, lower-end processor, and limited amount of both RAM and on-board storage make this tablet a poor choice for most students or business types. However, if you just want a small, cheap tablet to play around with, this is a choice that should serve you well.
Price: $89.99 (10 percent off MSRP)
- Weighs just over half a pound
- Enhanced Dolby audio
- Nice size for people with smaller hands
- Small display
- Not the most impressive specs
- Limited on-board storage, may impact how many apps you can install at one time
5. Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
Billed as “the ultimate 13-inch entertainment tablet” by Laptop Mag, this plus-sized tab is ideal for people who are looking for a larger device that’s ideal for watching movies in bed. The large screen is also ideal for people who enjoy casual games, or those who simply prefer a big screen.
- 13.3 inch display
- 32GB of storage
- Easy to grip
- 12 hours of battery life
- Not ideal for those who want a Windows tab (this tab runs Android)
- Some dislike large screen and weight of tablet
- Intel Z3745 4-Core 1.86GHz may not be sufficient for some
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.