Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Radiation City.
1. Pack Up All Your Belongings
• Make sure you find a backpack early on – the more you can carry, the likelier you are to survive.
2. Stay Hydrated
• There are wells and water pumps scattered throughout the game world, but they’re especially easy to find in villages. In addition to quenching your thirst you can refill any empty bottles you are carrying, so make sure to pick up empty bottles.
3. It’s Time to Upgrade!
• Every time you level up, you’ll earn a skill point to invest in attributes. Build the character that best fits your playstyle, but if you find yourself dying a lot at low levels, speed and life are good places to invest points.
4. Break That Can Open Another Way
• If you can’t find a can opener, you can use a knife to pry open cans of food.
5. Have You Just Been Seen? Keep Your Distance, Then Keep a Low Profile
• When running away from a zombie, making sure it loses line of sight before hiding – if it can’t see you, it may lose interest and give up the chase.