6. Make Sure You Complete Those Missions and Daily Challenges
Missions can be viewed by checking out the missions tab and by pausing the game. Make sure you keep a close eye on these missions since you’ll have to know what else you have to complete next to running really far. Some of the missions require you to collect a certain amount of coins or score a certain number of points during a run, so always try to knock those out in during one stage. Daily challenges exist for an extra wrinkle in the gameplay that also gets you some Mystery Boxes.
7. Turn The Time Back on Your Device to Get Some Extra Characters
The Wikia page for the game listed a cheat method that can help you get your hands on some limited edition characters:
– Go to your device’s setting and click “Date and Time.”
– Set the time on the stuff you want in the chart below.
– October 3, 2012 – Set this time for Zombie Jake.
– December 1, 2012 – Set this time for Elf Tricky and Starboard.
– January 5, 2013 – Set this time for Tony and Liberty.
– January 30, 2013 – Set this time for Carmen and Toucan.
– February 28, 2013 – Set this time for Roberto and Kick-Off.
– March 1, 2013 – Set this time for Egg Hunt to get the Chicky Hoverboard.
– April 5, 2013 – Set this time for Kim and Outback.
– May 4, 2013 – Set this time for Harumi and Fortune.
– May 27, 2013 – Set this time for the Cherry Hoverboard.
– May 30, 2013 – Set this time for Nick and Flamingo
8. This Let’s Play Vid Should Help Your Scoring Methods
The video seen above should point you in the right direction when it comes to getting a super high score.
9. What’s The Mission Structure for Sets 50 and 51?
SubwaySurfersCheats.com listed the mission details for sets 50 and 51:
– MISSION SET Number 50 (same as #30)
1) Jump over 4 trains in one run.
Tip: This requires picking up a pair of Super Sneakers and jumping completely over trains. It will be hard to complete this early in the game when trains move slowly, so try to do this later on when trains are running faster and are easier to jump over.
2) Pick up 3 Jetpacks in one run.
3) Pick up 1200 coins with a Magnet.
– MISSION SET Number 51 (same as #31)
1) Dodge 30 barriers in one run.
Tip: This means jump over or roll under the barrier. Running alongside it won’t work. While you should usually stay up on top of the trains whenever possible, this mission is more easily accomplished by running on the ground.
2) Pick up 5 Magnets in one run.
3) Use 10 Headstarts.
10. Go Crazy When it Comes to Collecting Coins
This probably doesn’t need to be said, but here it goes – collect as many coins as you can. Even when you spot some coins that are a tad too close to some hurtful obstacles, go out of your way and nab ’em if you can. These coins place your score on a whole ‘nother level once your character finally expires. Once you upgrade your score multiplier and coin magnet up to some stronger levels, your coin collecting trials will become less of a headache.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you’d like to contribute to fellow Subway Surfers players, throw them in the comments section!