6. Sparkles on Your Map Means They’re Chests in the Area
• Whenever you spot some sparkle icons (they kinda resemble fluttering coins), this means the area they’re hovering over are hiding chests. You’ll have to retrieve them by removing any of the ground layers in that area until it’s flat. Keep an eye out for chests all over your terrain.
7. The Best Ways to Increase Happiness
• You can increase you happiness meter just by doing a few things – use your God Seed power to create tress and use your Rain of Purity power to lay water around the terrain.
• Remember – if your happiness meter gets too low, you’ll begin to lose followers to the Astari tribe.
8. How Do You Scare Off the Astari?
• The Astari have the ability to take your followers away and even destroy any of your buildings. You’ll have to tap into your God powers in order to scare them off.
• Drowning them is one way to ward them off. Tap into your well of other powers in order to keep the Astari at bay. Also remember one thing – the bigger your empire, the less likely it is for your followers to head on over to the Astari.
9. You’re Going to Have to Spend Some Gems and Keep Building In Order to Keep Your Followers from Leaving With the Astari
Gamezebo.com told players they’ll have to do a lot of spending and building to keep unhappy followers from venturing over to the Astari:
• Astari festivals can draw your followers away if they’re not happy. Whenever the Astari hold a festival, be prepared to spend wildly to keep your followers, whether that means saving up your gems to purchase a fountain, or keep building trees with stored belief. As long as the smiley face on the slider to the right is above the red mask, you’re doing great.
10. The Time Forwarding Trick Works Pretty Well for Godus
• Godus is one of those mobile games that relies on the concepts of time and patience. Waiting for your buildings to get finished and completing any assorted goals in the game does get a bit tiresome sometimes, though.
• Just go ahead and forward your devices time a few hours if you’re not the patient time. Return the the game and the time needed to get things done will have elapsed. You’ll get your Belief points and everything.
• Set your smartphone/tablet’s time back to normal and head back into Godus with your new progress still intact.
Discuss on Facebook