Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Deus Ex GO.
1. Be Aware of Your Last Known Position
• No stealth games is complete without a good cat and mouse game. Basic guards in Deus Ex GO will chase you down hallways to try and take you down. Use it to your advantage by luring them as far away as possible and then get pass them through a shortcut.
2. Sometimes Keeping an Enemy Alive is Better Than Killing Them; They Can Help You Unwillingly
• Guards and turrets have a line of sight, which can be obstructed by other enemies for example. Manipulate and lure them so they stand in front of turrets to allow you to move along freely.
3. The Cloaking Augment Lasts for One Full Turn
• Cloaking can be tricky as you can sometimes over stay your welcome. When using it, always remember you’re going to be invisible for only one turn on the node you’re moving to. If you have to get past two nodes to get past a turret for example, you’re going to have to find another way around.
4. Remember the Energy Gives You a Choice of Three Augments
• By the end of the game, you’ll have the choice of cloaking, remote hacking or using a EMP blast when you get an energy. This really opens up many different possibilities, which you have to consider if you want to get past the tougher challenges in the game.
5. Hacking Lines Can’t Cross Each Other
• When hacking, you’re using a completely different grid than the one you’re using to get around. When using multiple terminals at the same time, the lines won’t cross so you really have to think about how you’re drawing each of them.
Discuss on Facebook