Here are the top eight tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game. You can thank Game Designer Mellisa Troylamb for all this advice.
1. Condom Mode
• Ever heard of double wrapping? Well now there’s triple wrapping…trust us, it’s really a thing. Condoms will sometimes have three layers of wrapping that requires you to match over them multiple times before you can collect them. Safety first.
2. Makeup Mode
• Makeup is hidden – match over the opaque obstructions to make them transparent, giving you a better idea of where the makeup is at. Trust us, you want to find it: you’ll have to look at Meg all natural otherwise.
3. Order Fulfillment Mode
• Over serving is bad. Very bad. Don’t waste moves by making unnecessary matches. Pay close attention to what drinks customers are ordering.
4. Boss Mode
• Bosses have very powerful attacks that can really set your progress back. Making a power-up combination at just the right moment will stun ’em and prevent the boss from successfully executing attacks. Show ’em who’s the boss. Save power-ups for the next round. If you are close to ending a round and don’t need to use a power-up, hold onto it. Power-ups will remain for the next round and are great openers.
• It doesn’t take a mathematician to know that two is greater than one. Combine two power-ups of any color for a more powerful move. Try all the combinations for a variety of explosive effects. Boom! Corner pieces and board gaps giving you problems? Use power-ups to clear large areas and get into hard to reach places.
• You like free stuff? Play events to win tons of free stuffs…sometimes even stuffs you won’t find anywhere else in the game. Our small way of saying thank you.
7. Quest and Collections
• Boosters and coins and extra lives, oh my! Play quests to collect uranium. Use uranium to buy mystery boxes. Open mystery boxes to collect components. Combine components to obtain great rewards. Phew!
8. Navigating the Map
• On level Bajillion but want to replay level 217 because it was sooo fun? You can!! Navigate easily between worlds by tapping the map icon located on the sidebar. While you’re there, visit some of the other cool options, like Mail and Story Stuff and my all time favorite, Settings…oooooh!
Discuss on Facebook