Fire Emblem Heroes is receiving a lot of updates this week. Players will be able to look forward to 6-month anniversary log-in bonuses, a Hero Fest, and other events and updates to Nintendo’s smart phone and device mobile game.
If you’re still playing, there’s a lot to look forward to and if you haven’t played in a while this might be a good time to jump back in. Nintendo revealed the complete list of events and changes to expect and we’ve included them below. The Log-In events run for a month but you only have a week to participate in the Hero Fest so you should make that one of your first priorities.
Fire Emblem Heroes – Fans of the mobile game will see a flurry of activity this week.
- Starter Support Events: Beginner and veteran Summoners alike will have a chance to strengthen their armies. During this event, they can summon five-star versions of four popular Heroes, and enjoy special log-in bonuses.
1. Hero Fest: 12 a.m. PT Aug. 10 to 11:59 p.m. PT Aug. 17 at: Here comes a Starter Support Hero Fest to help out new Summoners. It features some great Heroes at a boosted starting appearance rate of 5 percent.
2. Log-In Bonuses: Now through 11:59 p.m. PT Sept. 10: You can earn up to 60 Orbs! Here’s how:
- Starter Support Log-In Bonus: Receive 20 Orbs if you log-in between now and 11:59 p.m. Aug. 24.
- Six-Month Anniversary Celebration Log-In Bonus Part 1: Receive 20 Orbs if you log-in now through 11:59 p.m. PT Aug. 21.
- Six-Month Anniversary Celebration Log-In Bonus Part 2: Receive 20 Orbs if you log-in between 12 a.m. PT Aug. 22 and 11:59 p.m. PT Sept. 10.
New features coming to version 1.6.0:
- New mode: Arena Assault: In this mode, you’ll need to use a different team of Heroes in each map for a real challenge.
- New feature: Catalog of Heroes: Check out all the Heroes you’ve met so far.
- Plus, the Max Hero Merit limit has been raised from 2,000 to 3,000+.
New updates: Tempest Trials Get Powered Up: The event runs 12 a.m. PT Aug. 11 until 11:59 p.m. PT Aug. 24.
- Auto-Battle will automatically continue until you clear all maps or your team is defeated.
- Team Management for Multi-Map Battles: You’ll be able to create up to 10 reserve teams.
- New Stage with level 10 foes.
- Score Bonus: Each day, you’ll get triple the points the first two times you head into battle.
- Stat Boost for Bonus Allies: When you use Bonus Allies in Tempest Trials, they’ll get a 10-point boost to HP and a four-point boost to all of their other stats. They also will earn double experience and SP.
Discuss on Facebook