Chris Bosh has been admitted to the hospital with possible blood clots.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Bosh Was Admitted to the Hospital Thursday
Bosh was admitted to a hospital in Miami Thursday “after complaining about discomfort in his chest for several days,” according to ESPN.
2. If Treated, This Isn’t Life Threatening
Blood clots are treatable through blood thinners, and if treated aren’t life threatening.
3. He Will Undergo Test First
He will undergo tests to confirm it’s blood clots before treatment begins.
4. He Will Likely Be Out For the Rest of the Season
Blood clots usually require at least six months of limited activity, meaning Bosh would be out for at least the rest of the season.
5. Players Have Shown Support Through Twitter
Players like Lebron James have shown support through Twitter.