Roku, the company known for making the popular set-top box for streaming video content, has announced the Roku TV at CES 2014. Here are five fast facts you need to know about the Roku TV.
1. Roku Unveiled the Roku TV at CES 2014
(Photo credit: Roku)
Roku unveiled the Roku TV at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Roku will be partnering with Chinese manufacturers Hisense and TSL to build and manufacture the Roku TV.
2. Roku TV Will Feature 20 Remote-Controlled Buttons
3. Roku TV Will Have Access to Over 1,000 Channels
Users will be able to access the Roku Channel Store, where they will have access to over 1,2000 channels. Roku has added AOL News, FOX NOW, Watch ESPN, YouTube, WATCH Disney, TWC TV Video On Demand, M-GO, and more.
4. The Roku TV Will Be Available in the U.S. This Fall
The Roku TV will be available in retail stores in the U.S. this Fall. Roku TV will range from 32 to 55 inches.
5. Roku Owners Streamed Over 1.7 Billion Hours of Media in 2013
Wood announced on the site that Roku owners streamed over 1.7 billion hours of media in 2013. Roku is just shy of 8 million Roku players sold.
Discuss on Facebook