The new iPhone 6s has just been announced. Like most iPhones, this new model doesn’t come cheap. After buying this new phone, your wallet might feel a little light. Thankfully, it’s possible to protect your new device without paying through the nose. Here’s a list of five of the best cheap iPhone 6s cases on sale now. Every iPhone case on our list below costs less than $15.
1. Verus Damda Slide iPhone 6S Wallet Case
As of this writing, this cheap iPhone 6s case is on sale for almost 80 percent off the list price. If you need a cheap wallet case, this is a great option. The Damda Slide was my go-to case for the first three months I owned an iPhone 6, and it’s a great choice. The design is compact, easy to grip, and arguably superior to those bulky, folio-style wallet cases. There are lots of color options to choose from.
Price: $8.88 (78 percent off MSRP)
- Compact design
- Holds more than one card
- Multiple color options
- Easy to remove or install in a hurry
- Slide may be a little stiff at first
- Slide may get derailed if you overfill the card compartment
- Some users may need more card storage space
2. Yousave Accessories iPhone 6S Case Super Slim Clear Silicone Gel Cover
Six bucks is a pretty great deal for a phone case, but it’s an even better deal when the case comes bundled with a bunch of freebies. This cheap case ships with a free screen protector, as well as a free microfiber screen cleaning cloth. The case itself is a pretty minimalist affair. It doesn’t have many bells and whistles, but it offers a basic level of protection that is better than nothing. It’s also a nice choice for people who prefer very slim cases.
- Comes with screen protector and microfiber cloth
- 0.6mm thin
- Easy access to ports
- Not very rugged
Find more Yousave Accessories iPhone 6S Case Super Slim Clear Silicone Gel Cover information and reviews here.
3. Ionic BELLA Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S Case
The case color pictured above is on sale for $9.99 as of this writing, but other case colors are available for $3.99. This is a simple, cheap case that has a little more heft to it than some other options on our list. It has a smooth surface finish to make it easy to remove quickly from your pocket.
Price: $9.99 (83 percent off MSRP)
- Custom cutouts
- Designed to be resistant to fingerprint stains
- Could be more rugged
- Somewhat limited array of colors to choose from
4. ECL USA Designer Series Slim Fit Dual Layer Case for iPhone 6/6S
This slim line case has a slightly different look than the other models out there. This is a two-piece case, consisting of a black core layer and a colorful bumper. Bumper colors include gold, red, green, space grey, and black. This case does not have button covers, but instead has precise cutouts to let you access volume and other controls on the side of the device. Some people dislike cases with button covers, since the covers are often quite stiff when the case first comes out of the box.
Price: $7.95 (77 percent off MSRP)
- Raised lip to protect screen
- Interesting case design
- Dual layer construction
- Not ideal protection for those working in wet or rugged conditions
- All cases have black base, not ideal for those who prefer vivid colors
Find more ECL USA Designer Series Slim Fit Dual Layer Case for iPhone 6/6S information and reviews here.
5. ESR Gloria Series Shock Absorbent Case for iPhone 6/iPhone 6s
This case is available in clear, frosted black, frosted green, frosted pink, or clear honeycomb. It’s a bit flexible, making it easy to remove without feeling like you’re gonna bend your phone in half. The corners are lightly reinforced for added protection. This is a nice choice if you want to be able to show off the color of your new iPhone 6s.
Price: $10.99 (58 percent off MSRP)
- Strong corners
- Claims of “Extreme Drop Protection” may be overselling just a bit
- No solid, non-translucent color options
Find more ESR Gloria Series Shock Absorbent Case for iPhone 6/iPhone 6s information and reviews here.