It’s Friday the 13th, the first one of 2017, and while some fear the day or view it to be unlucky, others celebrate it. For those who are not fans of Friday the 13th, you will be happy to hear that there is only one other this year. That date is October 13, 2017, just before Halloween, which some would say is perfect timing. For those who enjoy reading about the day, celebrating, or making fun of it, read on below for our Friday the 13th list of quotes and movie lines.
1. It’s Friday the 13th. This simply means that most of my children will blame witchcraft for their regular stupidity.
– Unknown (SearchQuotes)
2. Don’t be superstitious. Nothing will happen on Friday the 13th that cannot happen on Saturday the 14th.
– Wise Old Sayings
3. Happy Friday the 13th! May all your irrational superstitions haunt you today.
4. May your Friday the 13th be less terrifying than Election Day.
5. Don’t walk under any ladders, Don’t break any mirrors, Don’t spill any salt, And don’t walk by any black cats. Happy Friday the 13th!
6. I bet procrastinating serial killers wait until today to buy their hockey masks.
7. Just because it’s friday the 13th doesn’t mean anything, my luck sucks everyday so really today is no different.
– Unknown (Search Quotes)
8. It’s Friday the 13th. Just warning you all before you make any weekend arangements for wood cabins by lake.
9. It’s not bad enough to have Friday the 13th, we’ve gotta have a full moon, too. We keep statistics. We have more accidents, more rapes, more robberies, more homicides, more of everything when there’s a full moon. It upsets people. Makes them nuts.
– Sgt. Tierney, Friday the 13th
10. I consider any Friday I’m at my office an unlucky Friday.